• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Civic type r gone kf04 zjn r-i-p

11TH April 2011 between the hours of 4pm and 9pm. some dudes decided to break into my house take my crap and leave with my car.

cops said dont expect to see your car again.

just spent £500.00 on a service.

only had my system in for a couple of weeks.

now i got the crap of dealing with insurers.

What car to get next i wonder?:????

sorry to hear about this riz, probably done you a favour the trouble you were having with the car.

keep checking gumtree for a car the condition and mileage as yours. someone might just use a cloned plate to try and sell it quickly on there.

So sorry to read of the loss of the car mate.....
it is truly sickening that we WORK hard for this small amount of pleasure in life and some dirt-bag can simply take it.

Years ago I had a Bedford Midi Van full of mobile disco gear - (Many years ago lol) and after several attempted thefts of the vehicle, I came back from the USA with a hand held stunner/Tazer and built it into the drivers seat-back, to fire when the ignition was turned on (unless you switched a hidden switch off)... and an alarm then went off...

Needless to say, Twice, I found someone unconscious in the seat in the middle of the night.... with the alarm wailing away.....
Great satisfaction indeed to turf the thieving git on to the sidewalk in the rain and leave the bugger there to come round..... after I'd posted his own keys, cards and wallet down the nearest drain & rung the police from the nearest fone box to report an unconscious drunk !!!!

Maybe we should look into getting a secondary ignition coil rigged to the drivers seat via a hidden switch in our beloved Hondas these days...
I'd imagine its sodding hard to drive a car with 35,000 volts shooting thru your balls lol....

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to read of the loss of the car mate.....
it is truly sickening that we WORK hard for this small amount of pleasure in life and some dirt-bag can simply take it.

Years ago I had a Bedford Midi Van full of mobile disco gear - (Many years ago lol) and after several attempted thefts of the vehicle, I came back from the USA with a hand held stunner/Tazer and built it into the drivers seat-back, to fire when the ignition was turned on (unless you switched a hidden switch off)... and an alarm then went off...

Needless to say, Twice, I found someone unconscious in the seat in the middle of the night.... with the alarm wailing away.....
Great satisfaction indeed to turf the thieving git on to the sidewalk in the rain and leave the bugger there to come round..... after I'd posted his own keys, cards and wallet down the nearest drain & rung the police from the nearest fone box to report an unconscious drunk !!!!

Maybe we should look into getting a secondary ignition coil rigged to the drivers seat via a hidden switch in our beloved Hondas these days...
I'd imagine its sodding hard to drive a car with 35,000 volts shooting thru your balls lol....

LOL This is ace good on ya

Back