• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

insurance ??

I had a bad experience with admiral but every quote iv done so far theyv come up cheapest I'm thinkin the FN2 may have to wait a year I hope not *** :(

£5000?????

Please don't pay that. I would rather flush that amount down the toilet than give it to an insurance company :lol:

Seriously though it is madness to even consider it. I would sooner use a pedal cycle or something until it came down to a reasonable price.

Not for me I have 6 points but after searching on the internet I have managed to get it to just below 4000 so hopefully can get it down abit more

£4000 for a years insurance :eek: F*ck that!

save you're money for a couple of years and buy one outright with the insurance money you would have spent.

even £2-3k is a joke to insure an FN2!

I got my renewal with Adrian Flux, £1,360 including the charger.

Phoned them up and said the charger was coming off, RRC, TB, decat manifold, cams and Stoptechs going on. They revised the quote to £1,210. I told them I was disappointee with that, and the operator said she thought it would have come down more, but it was still extensively modified. :rolleyes:

I submitted my details on Greenlight and it came back at £699.35.

Winzor!

:smt023 they get my vote. You need to be 21-65 IIRC though.

Back