• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Japspeed Impreza Drift Car Stolen from Santa Pod 11/06/11

I think what Fooly is trying to point out is that people are treating this like somebody has lost their child.

Yes it was a shame it got nicked and was good news that it was found again, but there was almost mass hysteria about this on FB over the weekend. It's a car FFS.

Saying that, never underestimate the capabilities of a social network site for spreading news. I think the outcome would have been somewhat different if every other persons profile pick and update didn't contain that fcuking car with it's big gay orange wheels.

Pretty much.

Yes the thieves deserve death etc.. If it was TarmacNymphys car that was pilfered then I could "support the cause" easier as it's a guys heart and soul/house fund ploughed into a car.

When it's a marketing tool for a large company I just find it a bit grating to see my bookface/forums plastered with inane and often quite homosexual platitudes.

Still, I could just be pished I spent last night trawling eBay in the hope of picking up a Ex-drifting car on the cheap..

To be fair i didn't know whether to cringe or laugh in pity that someone covered 500 miles looking for it? - Thats just ultra fanboy; yes its a shame it happened, there was obviously some sort of mistake on their end for them to let two little kids steal it though... I guess they just used their position to advertise as widely as they did; i find it funny personally, especially now they got it back :lol:

Since they have got it back it is all they have wittered on about on FB.. FFS it is only a car.. a scooby at that :eek:

I'm actually smelling publicity stunt now it's all calmed down.

the pics they put there name on are from the youtube clip at the start of this thread!

shame they got the story wrong, wasnt shane lychs car nor was it a rally car. i still think it was a publicity stunt, even *** it was my friend who found the car, he lives near me up near leeds and drives with shane lynch but car was found way down south?????????????? something a tad suss about it all

Back