• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa kit for EP3 is amazing (Gruppe M is better)

Nice one then. Getting it for free! If it rains and goes in then there is a drain hole at the bottom so runs out of there. When you put the heatshield on the bolt at the top touches the filter. You will see once you done it. I just bent mine out the way so it doesnt catch

Well just fitted the tegiwa. It sounds bloody awesome.

The best bit is that, the car is still sooooo quiet around town, no noise at all. But then when leathering it, it sounds epic and very loud. Impressed.

I wouldn't be so sure. I don't know it Tegiwa ship their intakes with a drain hole. I think you have to buy that as an extra...

Well mine has! :)

I have had both. Can't tell the difference. Yes, you have to make/acquire a scuttle panel for the Tegiwa one, but then it's not a massive job. Tegiwa bought = money saved for whoring.

Whats a arc? Dont think i seen one

760b474c.jpg

A mate and me fitted the tegiwa kit, a little fun modding the scuttle tray in the garage for a rainy friday night, all fits real nice, mega sound on full throttle and the echo in vtec is unreal!!!

It does have the drain hole, the scuttle tray blanking plate & blocks cost an extra £25, worth every penny as it looks nice and tidy.

Would also recomend the silicone intake pipe over the standard rubber one, the standard (oreginal) inlet pipe does fit however.

The only blag is working out where every thing bolts up as theres no instructions other than how to modd the scuttle tray.
Its not rocket science but none the less!!

Inside the carbon box and scoop looks abit raw and unfinished aswell.
Not to forget they didnt have all the bolts to put the rear of the box together, good job im local to them so can mention it when we next go to get some bits.
Fortunatly i had spare bolts from the washer kit they sell so still got it all fitted.

All in all i love it but its not mine, its on my mates red ep3. He's not sure on it yet so never know I might be one of the few lucky ones to get a second hand one:D

The sound compared to the AEM, well I got an AEM and am happy with it in sound terms (tegiwa is alot nicer) but its an open cone filter at the end of the day, so either heat soak or move it and expose it to the british elements. its not too bad dont get me wrong but its not the best. Ive raised the bonnet to allow heat to escape easyer. Gonna heat shield the AEM & feed a good cold air feed to it.

Sorry for the waffle.

To be fair its half the price of its competitor so not complaining

I got everything with mine far as im aware i just put bolts where i thought they went lol

After reading these posts ive decided against the gruppe m ill be ordering a tegiwa in a few weeks is there any difference at all between the 2

Think the only difference is the badge on it and the carbon style is different. Performance is ment to be the same and it sounds amazing. I would recomend

Back