• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

milano red 52 plate ep3 stolen in bradford

as above guys andgirls.

sunday night my house was burgled for my keys.
immaculate condition ep3 in milano red reg no FE52 RZX stolen in bradford.

parts include buddy club exhaust, aem v2 and a few other bits mainly jl audio stereo stuff.

if anyone knows of anythin please get in touch.

thats bullsh*t. i suppose it could be in manchester too so maybe check out manchester gumtree and ebay. its doubtful the car will be sold with the correct plates on so really its just a case of looking for your parts or a car with the same parts or someone breaking a car matching your description. have the coppers been to see you to tell you its been in a robbery or anything of that nature?

typewriter got his civic nicked but the police found it and he got it back again.

Gutting... Hope you find it safe and unabused!

Were you in when you were burgled?

nah havent heard from the dibble and to be honest i dont have much hope for them. yeah just checking for bits going for sale. not a lot else i can do really.

it happened well early on aswell. about 00:30. i had only been in bed an hour or so so i reckon they have been watching out. tiook the tv from the living room and some cash i had

Plod squad come good once in a blue moon, They had my push bike back for me once when I was just a whippersnapper. It's worth giving them as much time/info as you can. Identifying marks, scratches/stone chips etc etc.

Were you aware of the break in or was it the morning after when you realised?... just curious like

they woke me when they flushed my downstairs loo which was nice of them but i thought it was just my nephew, about half hour later when the lights were still on i got up and the front door was open. i knew straight away what had gone on.

Just hope they treat your car with the same respect they have treated your toilet seat lol (and that you get it back ofcourse)

car is most definately in bits by now.

not heard anything forom our wonderful police force. no change there really.

insurance will doubt drag their heels for weeks now too and offer me a pittance for it. oh the joys

did you have the flush on the toilet dusted for prints by the police? could be a start? might not be able to get the car back but could get some justice.

not to keep your hopes up but my friend had his ep3 stolen and even had witnesses to say they saw the old owner driving it, sadly the police did nothing, then some 6weeks later i had a phone call from a friend who does mobile garage serivices saying he thought hed seen it tucked away in a garage in dewsbury, he sent me a cheeky pic on my phone and sure enough it was my friends car, we went down to take a look for ourselves (my friends dad got a little carried away and threatend the guy who ownd the garage with a croock lock), the guy who owned the garage didnt have a clue the car was stolen because he called the police saying we were using threatening behaviour and ended up being cautioned for handeling stolen goods lol. my friend got his car back but had already been paid out so they let him buy it for £600 and registered it as a cat D, didnt do bad out of it but was still a crap deal having his car nicked,

you never know, it might turn up, hopefully, will keep my eyes and ears open for one of your discription

mate gutted for you!

It could be a good think you didn't realise as you didn't get hurt. Me personally though, would have battered them.

Back