• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How to upload pictures on to the forum using photobucket.

Lottie

The Duchess
I wrote this for on HOT, but should help on here to :)

There are other websites available but Photobucket is my preferred.

1. Navigate your browser to www.photobucket.com
photobucket1.jpg

2. If you have an account already; login, if not you will need to register
photobucket2.jpg

3. Click on the “upload now” button
(Once logged in you can create albums, but for the ease of this guide photos will be uploaded without any album creation)
photobucket3.jpg

4. Choose where you want to upload your photos from, where in photobucket you want them to go (more useful when you have created albums)
photobucket4.jpg

5. Navigate to the photo you want to upload
photobucket5.jpg

6. Once the correct photo is chosen and clicked on it will be shown in the “file name” area, then click open
photobucket6.jpg

7. Photobucket will start uploading the photo
photobucket7.jpg

8. Depending on your internet speed, the photo will eventually be uploaded
photobucket8.jpg

9. Click the tickbox and click on the “choose action” drop down menu, select the option “generate link codes for selected”
photobucket9.jpg

10. Copy all the text highlighted in the red box
photobucket10.jpg

11. You are now ready to put your photo onto the HOT forum, paste the copied text into the forum reply box and click reply
photobucket11.jpg

12. If everything has gone to plan your photo should now be uploaded
photobucket12.jpg

Does anyone know how to fix on an iPad the following? Photobucket now randomly says image unavailable? I’ve tried all sorts of settings but no luck? Does Anyone know the Solution? / what settings need changing? Cheers

Back