• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Civic type r facelift ep2 shape

WhatS the differences in the facelift? Ive only noticed headlights and wing mirrors is the interiror or performance any different. Looking to buy a 2004 model and just wanted to gather some knowledge on it.
Thanks

Try the search function mate theres a few threads on this, off top of my head; seats and door cards, wingmirrors, front bumper, headlights, rear lights, larger Honda badge, lighter flywheel, and fl slightly lower but probably missed a few so have a search

Frot bumper missing parts

Can anyone tell me what the square pieces of trim in the front bumper (circled) are called, and where to get them? I've been searching the forum and google and am getting nowhere. A Honda P/N would be superb!

civictyper.JPG

I think they are part of the front bumper assembly mate, if they need replacing will probably be a new bumper

Back