• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

99 honda accord type r

first of all hello ive just joined this forum and used to own a 96 glanza V and swapped it for a honda accord type r so go easy im new to this honda mallarki!!!

i swapped my car just last week and heres a few pics to see what you think cheers karl

typer.jpg

typer1.jpg

image-1.jpg

the paint work needs sorting and im debating whether to take the spoiler off,if anyone has any pics of an ATR without a spoiler that would be appriciated if i could have a look

ok cool has anyone got any pics of a de spoilered atr????

and ive got some new gearbox fluid.just one question *** how the hell am i supposed to get the fluid in the gearbox haha

ok cool has anyone got any pics of a de spoilered atr????

and ive got some new gearbox fluid.just one question *** how the hell am i supposed to get the fluid in the gearbox haha

My mate has one! I will take a pic next time I see him.

haha thats canny awful actually but what about an ATR,its just its a real carbon fibre spoiler and i hate carbon stuff

Me cars been in the garage for a good service and a good goin over and i was surprised,i thought it would of needed more.
So this is what it needs:
Gearbox seal(driveshaft)
I got a new oil sensor switch
Will need some new back discs soon but not relevant
Exhaust has a crack in the silencer
Handbrake needs adjusting
And amber indicator bulbs

But it was done by my uncle and he said it was a total sound engine and better than my old car haha
So happy days

Handbrake needs adjusting is a permanent job that needs doing on these cars. Mine is always left in gear!

He also tweeked the idle speed as someone fooked around with it

Also im taking the aircon out this weekend if anyone has a guide on how to do it and easiest way thanks karl

Honda handbrakes apply to them all. Fixed on FD's though by a re design. Not sure about the FN2's.

I would love to do this to mine, but alas it would make more sense to sell and buy a DC5.

What alloys are those?

He got it off a friend and had it for 5 month,he used to own a starlet gt and wanted a glanza,when he swapped it wasnt up for sale

Back