• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What is the size of standard front Brake Disc's?

Hi all,

I am taking my D2 330mm Brakes off my car. The reason being next year I want to run at Santa Pod with smaller wheels.

Im looking at Mintex, Brembo and Stoptech disc's, but I keep getting 2 different size's, 282mm and 300mm.

I want to put stock calipers back on, so which size are the stock disc's? 282mm or 300mm???

Dont know, they cost me £900. So £400ish

But you would have to get 10mm spacers, and 10mm longer studs so they fit under OEM 17's.

They could also do with painting.

Good monies that. I paid £1400 for the Stoptechs today. #-o

Good monies that. I paid £1400 for the Stoptechs today. #-o

They are well worth it mate. I had Alcon brakes (branded) on the 888, a couple of members would testify how unbelievable the stopping power was.

How much would the spacers and bolts cost me? And is the paint on them that bad. From what I remember they still looked good behind your wheels.

I get my work bonus on the 1st of December so I'm gonna have some money to burn.

I think the spacers are on ebay for about 10 quid, the bolts I got are from Tegiwa, £20 I think.

They do look ok, but 1 side had Brake Fluid spilt on it, so it has faded. You cant tell while they are on the car, but when they are off and next to each other I think it will be noticable.

cool, im deffo interested if you want to organise something fior the 1st weekend in december

i go in hospital on the 9th december so i wont be driving for a few weeks :(

I'll let you know, Im in TDi on Tuesday and I want some advice on what disc's to get, so once Im sorted I will let you know.

But they are yours when I get them off.

I've got some RPB disks and ds2500 pads off my car for sale. Done less than 1000 miles

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back