• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Nice build mate! Fn2 looks so evil in black and even meaner with your mods :evil: love it...

Cheers. The colour is deep metallic bronze (also called Austin Allegro brown by my mates :rolleyes:), it looks black but has a bronze tint in it which can only be seen when the sun is reflecting off it.

Cheers. The colour is deep metallic bronze (also called Austin Allegro brown by my mates :rolleyes:), it looks black but has a bronze tint in it which can only be seen when the sun is reflecting off it.

True name of the colour is Deep Bronze Pearl

Paid a visit to Tegiwa a few weeks back and picked up a few goodies. Today was the first chance I had to get them fitted.

First up was the rear tow hook.

Next up was a bit of surgery...........

Bumper off.

Bumper replaced with mods fitted.

All important sticker added under the bonnet.

Also while messing around got some tape and sorted out the dash board cowling creek which was doing my head in.
icon_smile.gif

Its not a bit issue, all you need is just to wipe down the inside of the bonnet.

It doesn't weigh anything I just think it looks neater without it fitted + I've got somewhere to stick all my stickers.

Surprisingly it doesn't get that dirty.

Couple of small updates. Fitted some EBC yellowstuff pads this morning for the front.

First thoughts on the brakes after a quick run out is that the pads are better than the standard ones fitted to the Stoptechs. Bite is better when cold and stopping power feels stronger.
icon_smile.gif

Also bought my camera mount which as can be seen fits to the rear head rest.

View from mount using normal camera is this........

Have had a run out with a camera mounted and location is not too bad. Only issue I need to look at is a rattle that is picked up on by the camera.
icon_sad.gif
This is due to the headrest mount having some play in it (both sides are the same). Will have a play about with the mounts next weekend.

How hard is removing the front bumper? Due to buy the GP pack soon and wondering if its a garage jobby!

How hard is removing the front bumper? Due to buy the GP pack soon and wondering if its a garage jobby!

Its not that bad a job. The worst bit is trying to unclip certain bits as you do wonder how hard to pull before something breaks. The GP pack should come with fitting instructions but I would recommend if you are going to tackle it you want 2 people as it makes taking the whole bumper off and re-fitting easier. Alternatively find someone close by who's done it and get them to give you a hand.

Back