• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Access to the candid thread

For some reason access to this thread has been stopped.

Displays the error message saying its an issue with my account :confused:
It worked fine before

Cheers

It's been removed, it turns out the photos in there are actually illegal.. so we moved the thread to keep members on the right side of the law..

They're an indication of non consensual voyeurism which is a criminal offence.

I had thought that photos taken in a public place were legit?

Or should we shout "I'm taking a photo of your ass for TRO!!, if that's ok just continue breathing and I'll consider it consenting"

And the other 90% kick you in the nuts, scream PERVERT!, or mace you.

Actually, I see what I'm saying. It's a worthwhile risk for the cause.

It's not so much whether they are legit or not, it's more to do with the image of the forum.

Honda, Mugen, motoring magazines and many other companies come on these boards and lurk, we regularly get emails from all sorts of people, the traffic on this forum massive and we have a big footprint in the Honda community.

We have to air a (small) side of professionalism to the place, the private lounge was created to keep the NSFW away from general chat however it only takes 30 seconds to gain access and I think the level of threads in there is just right, but the candid one was a step too far and I felt a little uncomfortable with it.

It's not so much whether they are legit or not, it's more to do with the image of the forum.

Honda, Mugen, motoring magazines and many other companies come on these boards and lurk, we regularly get emails from all sorts of people, the traffic on this forum massive and we have a big fooprint in the Honda community.

We have to air a (small) side of professionalism to the place, the private lounge was created to keep the NSFW away from general chat however it only takes 30 seconds to gain access and I think the level of threads in there is just right, but the candid one was a step too far and I felt a little uncomfortable with it.

You mean;

"my female companion read the thread, my balls are now to be found in her left balled fist, my only hope for there return lies with the removal of said thread."

^^ Didnt stop you posting in it though :lol:
This is true, but I had a bit of a moment thinking about it the other night and asked the mods team and they agreed with me.

We all love the thread, but we can't justify keeping it.

Sorry! :lol:

What if someone was to say set up a photobucket > share the login details.

Then its nothing to do with the forum and if sh1t hits the fan its got no connection with the forum at all ?

Back