• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Access to the candid thread

What you guys do off the public area of the forum has nothing to do with me.

What if someone was to say set up a photobucket > share the login details.

Then its nothing to do with the forum and if sh1t hits the fan its got no connection with the forum at all ?

FB - then beard can't view :lol:

As I said in the mods' section: in technical legal terms they're not voyeuristic. For them to be voyeuristic they'd have to be pictures or recordings of people engaging in private acts (again, private has quite a precise legal definition).

Only one could legally be classed as voyeuristic because the woman was in her house at the time. :lol:

I have no doubt that the material taken by the members on here would contravene one of the laws to protect privacy, whether it be the sex offenders act or even the Human rights act. I do not know either in great detail and to investigate further would be a waste of my time considering that we can just remove the thread from the public eye. This kind of material had the potential to have disastrous consequences should someone take offence or if someone gets caught etc. that fact that people have been doing this in their own workplace is quite frankly staggering.

that fact that people have been doing this in their own workplace is quite frankly staggering.

Agreed.

It's these brave pioneers we must strive to protect, so therefore the creation of an off-board collection is the bestest choice for everyone.

It's not so bad up here, we're not inbred like you southerners, probability of anyone involved seeing pics is low. I have got rid of some though, public ones are any ones game. lol.

Taught a lesson by the profs wise words.

I also didn't know that any random on the forum could view said thread.

You've got to agree to see the section, but if you are already registered it is just a few clicks.

Non-registered members, guests and google etc. can't see it.

I also didn't know that any random on the forum could view said thread.

Technically they can't, however we have thousands or registered users who can access it if they want. We also don't slap people about and shine a light in their eyes when the sign up. The qualifying criteria for joining the forum is you're not a spam bot. Other than that, anyone can join.

I loved that thread.

Not only for the fact that there is some nice viewing, but for the actual LOLS of the pictures. People have actually taken pictures of women when PRONE.

Members have been out into the public, with TRO in mind. Holding the phone with one single intnetion. Pretending to read a text then tilting the phone upwards slightly. After the picture was captured, a casual shake of the phone to pretend there's a problem.

I will miss laughing at the thought of the TROMUNITY doing the above.

The reason it was removed is because someone, somewhere, is a cant.

Is it not also against the law to kill someone's baby?

That thread. My baby. I will remember him you heartless crew.

His name was lil' Voy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only just realised this thread had dissapeared. I got a great downshirt if Lyns today too :lol:

Back