• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Iron X....Bilberry....Very Cherry....???

I have Iron X and bilberry. I alternate the use of Iron X maybe every other major wash to keep the majority of crap off the alloys. Both are very good, but Iron X is particularly good at shifting Iron particulates and you end up with a nice purple rinse as it pulls all the crap off.

I've got both, use the Bilberry for regular washes and use the Iron X for a major wash once every couple of months.

Bilberry for me. If you need to shift heavy grime, just use it neat (though my definition of heavy grime, is probably different to most). :p

Bilberry here as well, although if i keep ontop of cleaning the car then the pressure washer takes most of the crud off the wheels....

Bilberry for heavy dirt removal and regular maintenance.

Removal of steel deposits - Iron X. Smells vile though. Only use this every once in a blue moon.

Bilberry or autosmart smart wheels, both diluted. Iron x for removing any iron deposits from the breaks, as and when.

Once they are clean though, protect them with a couple of layers of a durable wax or sealant like FK1000P, britemax extreme elements or Jetseal 109, then they'll stay cleaner for much longer and will almost jet wash clean.

Can't rate Billberry high enough! Great for weekly use when diluted and when used neat, cuts through almost all ingrained deposits on your wheels :D

Back