• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best colour for an EP3?

What you like best, would be the best colour.

I like them all - my least favourite would be silver, but Silver Premiers with the the dipped privacy glass look very nice too.

NHB for me. Hard to keep clean, but looks best when time has been taken to get the paint looking its best.

Really? Think they would look hideous.

imageiygffg.jpeg

Yellow all for the win!!!

How many who've posted have actually owned the colours they've commented on? I think best colour should really incorperate personal experience of owning a car in that colour.

How many who've posted have actually owned the colours they've commented on? I think best colour should really incorperate personal experience of owning a car in that colour.

Cosmic, or blue.

Cosmic - my Mum owned a grey BMW and I loved that colour, easy to keep looking clean and still sparkled after a wash. Plus it's not far off Cosmic :lol:
Blue - I owned a Fiesta in blue, not as hard to keep clean as black but still shined a good'un.

I agree, I chose cosmic which is what I have. It's always been my favourite and when the time actually came to buy it was the only colour I would consider. Saying that though I do think Milano Red looks great when looked after.

I've never owned an ep3 but I think they look good in all colours.

Cosmic wins IMHO though.

I waited for ages before getting my civic because I was dead set on cosmic grey.
I knew I wouldn't have been happy with any other colour.

I had a Fiesta ST before my civic and wanted a Performance Blue car, I ended up with a Moondust Silver car because it was a good deal. whilst it still looked great, I regretted not waiting and getting the colour I wanted the most every single time I got in the car.

that said, white EP3s look superb and would have one in a snap.

Cosmic grey seems a bit stuck in the middle of dark and light for me.

Black would be my favourite when clean and polished up, looks amazing.

My EP3 is silver, would have preferred black. It looks pretty good with tints though the contrast. Even when filthy is still looks OK too. It's grown on me a lot since owning actually.

Back