• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Refurbed EP3 Wheels!

Just jot the last 2 wheels back from the refurb shop, as they were powder coated however the centre caps are still OEM silver.

I've attached a picture of the centre cap resting on one of the wheels, my question is does it look stupid or alright? I can't make mind up!

If I do decide to spray how do I get the right colour, asked they guy at the shop and he said to just get a can of gunmetal from a shop but if it's noticeably off I think this would look even worse!

Advise please :s

Picture added... The wheel is a bit darker in the flesh!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332421133.399996.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332421133.399996.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 72
I agree with Hazz, they look to light. you can get the red H as a sticker, they look odd if that is not on there IMO

ive mentioned this before, sadly you cant powder plastic and painting your centre caps will never match powder, not only is the laquer finish different but the metalic sits different and you will always be able to notice a slight difference, best bet is to go to a body shop and have a flick through some colour chips to find the closest match you can, handy tip]- vauxhall and alfa romeo colours seem to be the best matches for powder grey and silvers, hope this helps.

(my wheels were grey when i bought it and centre caps were standard silver, drove me wild, didnt look right at all, but thats just my opinion)

Back