• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What Type R?

Hello,

I'm really interested in these cars. I know the "look" of the car i like but not sure on what the exact model is as there seems to be quite a few and it confuses me!.

It's the one with triiangle exhaust and the front lights kinda go all across the front, if you get me? There beautiful cars :)

I can budget for around 4-5K and would like one in Blue. Petrol would be fine but i hear the diesel ones are very reliable to?

Thanks in advance,

Adam.

Might be able to get an fn2 for 7k maybe. Non type r model go for 4-5k. I think the blue colour is an si or type s. that's pure questing though.

There is a Deep Sapphire Blue FN2 but I think they're 08 onwards?

conf_xl_Civic_TypeR_DeepSapphireBluePearl.jpg

Either way, you won't get a working FN2 for 4-5k.

Minimum price for a DSB FN2 would have to be around 8k. I've only seen a a couple of them on the road

No way I never knew they did a blue fn2 I just bought a silver one.

The blue does clash a bit with the red interior for my tastes, but you'd probably only notice that with the doors open.

It is a nice colour apart from that though.

Cheapest FN2s I've seen have been around the £6k mark, but those were repaired insurance write offs, cat Ds and cat Cs. I wouldn't want a car that had been previously written off personally.

There's a few for under 7k on autotrader that aren't cat d or c. I see one a min ago that had a refrigerated glove box..... Dear oh dear..... Really!

All the GT spec ones have a refrigerated glove box, it just blows the A/C through a vent. A/C needs to be on obviously!

Back