• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Thread ignore feature?

Admin,

Is there an opportunity to implement a thread ignore feature?

For example; when you keep seeing a thread that has no interest to oneself appearing in the 'what's new' facility, is there a way of ignoring it? Similar to subscribing to a thread I suppose.

TIA.

As Beard says, there is a plugin for the old version of vB but nothing (yet) for version 4

Could it be the same for key words. Such as ignore all threads containing "What's the best exhaust/induction/mods" :lol:

Hmm a comprehensive ignore feature used in this place will amount to:

Bitty and fragmented conversations
Individually led Orwellian style censorship
Rage ignoring
Ex-moderhater and chucklesquad side kick ignoring

Fundamentally, I can see it being the squeezed trigger to a forum on its knees with a bag over its head. Forums are about free speech, no matter how f*cking annoying, condescending, puerile, vengeful, blunt or just downright trolling its members are.

Rules are dem rules, if they're broken then suspend, ban or slap an infraction on the perpetrator. Don't give the masses a means to bury their head in the sand.

i have no idea what version this forum is. if it is version 4 the second link i posted should hopefully be compatible.

please book dev and QA resource now for this change order. UAT timelines to be confirmed. 2 days to release to live as per fast forward implementation.

please book dev and QA resource now for this change order. UAT timelines to be confirmed. 2 days to release to live as per fast forward implementation.

UAT to be x100,000,000 longer than dev as per standard systems testing. Ready to be deployed post skynet takeover.

Back