• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Suggestion for a random .gif thread?

Griffin

Banned for being a tit
Hi guys, I don't want to sound like I'm moaning but can we possibly open a random .gif thread to replace the .gifs being posted in the random sh*t thread? I only ask as I really enjoy the pictures in the random sh*t thread but can't load half the pages due to the amount of now posted .gifs and poor internets, also it cains the 3G and battery on my Idevices loading the pages.

I didn't want to just go ahead and start a new .gif thread without consulting it first as it may just be me that suffers with the poor internets problem.

Thanks

Griff.

I agree. Split the random pics and random Gif's.

Not everyone has brietling internetz.
Sikboy is that you?

dafuq-73923612326.jpeg

i cant except change.
please change it back.

or just post less for minimal confusion. :lol:

I know where Griff is coming from though. at work its a very low bandwidth, and bringing up the random sh. thread takes forever.

yes-gryffindor-scarf--large-msg-115466561442.jpg

(by the way that's a gryffindor scarf, and she's cheering as to say "YES GRYFFINDOR" (Griff))

I used to go to hogwarts, I was in Ravenclaw but I got expelled because I touched hermione inappropriately and also professor snape caught me text-typing. still got my wand though.

Back