• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Looking for a part number and part?

After my accident last week my car was taken to the garage where they have decided to fix it, which i am very happy about.
They rang me yesterday to tell me all the parts were in apart from the cowell and the radiator motor, the cowell is to be delivered tuesday and when they have this they can check if the motor is still working if not it is back ordered for the first week in June, i cant afford to be without my car for this long and have offered to find the part myself if i can, i was just woundering if anyone knows the part number for the motor and any sugestions on where's best to look? Also does it matter if it comes from a different civic, ie the type s or sport are the motors going to be the same?
Im hoping that it isnt damaged but would like to find a part before tuesday so if it is broke i can get it ordered asap.

Cheers for any help.

Back