• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Adrian Flux Insurance

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Approved Trader
Hi everyone.

This is just a short introduction, I’m Dan and I’ve worked for Adrian Flux Insurance for nearly 23 years.

If any of you on here have any general insurance queries or specific problems with Adrian Flux insurance please let me know. I have handpicked a small but dedicated team of staff who with me will try and assist you wherever possible. I can assure you we will be completely impartial despite being on the payroll of Adrian Flux. If we have messed-up we will acknowledge that and make efforts to get it corrected. If any of you do not understand an insurer’s viewpoint we will do our best to clearly explain it.

It could be problems ranging from simple paperwork issues to major claim disputes. With our many years of experience we should be able to answer most queries immediately. If there were issues or a problem that we can’t answer directly we would ensure that a relevant manager investigates these and we would then be able to relay an answer back.

I hope this will be of some help for you.

On behalf of myself and my team, thanks very much.

Dan.

Adrian Flux Insurance Services

Hi Dan.

Will you be doing quotes on the forum? Or via phone only?

My insurance isn't up for a while, but I think I will try a quote when the time comes. :)

Mines due now, only 2 companies left on my list Adrian Flux & Sky. Just hope Adrian flux hasnt gone the way way as Chris knott with over 30 only on ep3's

my insurance is up soon to and I would be interested in a quote from you Adrian Flux. As Chris already asked, do I need to phone up?

I'm with Adrian Flux, beat all my quotes from Compare the Meerkat last year. Happy with them.

Morning,

Yes you would need to speak to someone for a quote, our freephone number is 0800 7831392, the lines are open weekdays 09.00 am to 07.00 pm and saturdays 09.00 am to 04.00 pm.

Cheers
Dan.

Just renewed with Adrian flux after being with Sky for 4 years.

They beat my renewal by a strong amount. Not only that the guy I dealt with (wish I took his name now) was very helpful indeed. Very pleased.

I'm jumping on the bandwagon again....everyone I have spoke to at Adrian Flux has been really helpful. Also (I don't know if this is the case with all companies now as I have been with AF for two years now) I get everything emailed to me not long after any phone calls so I dont have to wait for anything through the post.

Just renewed with Adrian flux after being with Sky for 4 years.

They beat my renewal by a strong amount. Not only that the guy I dealt with (wish I took his name now) was very helpful indeed. Very pleased.

Morning

Glad you were happy with the service and price !!

Dan javascript:void(0)

I'm jumping on the bandwagon again....everyone I have spoke to at Adrian Flux has been really helpful. Also (I don't know if this is the case with all companies now as I have been with AF for two years now) I get everything emailed to me not long after any phone calls so I dont have to wait for anything through the post.

Thanks for the kind comments !

Dan

Yeah I got my doc's straight away via Email. All filled out and sent back in 24 hours. Ideal.

I was happy until now...

I just calle to change my insurance from my FD2 to a DC2 and it more than double?! I found for a quote on a EK9 the other day and they said it would stay the same?

How can a car 3 times the cost, more performance and rarer, cost less?

Any chance you can look into this for me? Admiral will charge me less than £500.

Thanks.

Hiya

I am more than happy to look into this for you, could you please just pm me a reference number or postcode along with your name and a contact number and I will get this looked into for you.

Thanks Dan

I was gutted when Flux couldn't beat Bell's quote today, as I'm planning on modifying my CTR and Flux are so much more modification friendly

I was gutted when Flux couldn't beat Bell's quote today, as I'm planning on modifying my CTR and Flux are so much more modification friendly

Hiya,

Please feel free to pm me your surname, postcode and a contact telephone number, then I will ask someone to look into this for you.

Thanks
Dan

Thought I had a superb deal with Chriss Knott for my ATR at £440 a year inc modifications & breakdown etc...

Called Adrian Flux just through curisoity really and they beat the quote hands down; very happy indeed :D

Hey Dan, got a quote off you today for a CTR as my renewal is up next month so i'm shopping for a new car. Unfortunately the quote I was offered was double that of a competitor :/

Back