• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Adrian Flux Insurance

Sorry to hear that. If you would like me to look into the quotation please feel free to PM me your reference and contact details and I will get someone to get back to you.

Thanks

Dan

Hey Dan, got a quote off you today for a CTR as my renewal is up next month so i'm shopping for a new car. Unfortunately the quote I was offered was double that of a competitor :/

It's alright mate, I doubt you would be able to drop the quote by £700! Thanks though, *** try again next year :p

Very unhappy with Adrian Flux at the moment, will post more once I've calmed down.

They're not competitive, the people who are on the phones hardly know what a car is and heaven forbid you have to claim through then!!

Adrian Flux - Beat Any Quote Offer...................

As we head towards the festive season, one of the last things we want to be shelling out for is your car insurance! Rather than wait for the January sales, here at Adrian Flux we have decided to offer you some unbeatable savings right away!
As well as offering unbeatable cover, Adrian Flux are also offering unbeatable quotes! If your insurance is due between now and the end of this year, give Flux a call and we will endeavour to beat your renewal price! We are that confident that we will be able to save you money, we will even give you a free Key Care Cover worth £19.50 if we are unable to beat your best price *!
Call Adrian Flux today for a free no obligation quote on 0800 089 0035!
Lines open 9-7 Mon-Fri 9-4 Sat
* Terms and conditions apply. Free key care offer is only available to new customers when supplying proof of alternate quote from an insurer. All proofs of aggregator quotes are excluded. Subject to status and underwriter's acceptance.

Adrian Flux Christmas 2012 Opening Hours

Hi,
Below are our opening hours over the Christmas period.
Regards,
Dan

Saturday 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] December: 9am – 1pm
Monday 24[SUP]th[/SUP] December: 9am – 2pm
Thursday 27[SUP]th[/SUP] December: 9am – 5.30pm
Friday 28[SUP]th[/SUP] December: 9am – 5.30pm
Saturday 29[SUP]th[/SUP] December: 9am – 1pm
Monday 31[SUP]st[/SUP] December: 9am – 3pm
Wednesday 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] January: Back to Normal Hours.

Got a great quote from you guys last week, my renewal is up on 25th Feb. How long is a quote valid for, as I will be purchasing the week it is due

Got a quote from you guys yesterday and was a bit disappointed really. You were pretty much £150 away from my cheapest which is direct line!! I would definitely rather go with you as I am planning on adding some bits to the car. Is there anything you can do??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

If you PM me the reference number I will check for you.

Thanks

Dan

Got a quote from you guys yesterday and was a bit disappointed really. You were pretty much £150 away from my cheapest which is direct line!! I would definitely rather go with you as I am planning on adding some bits to the car. Is there anything you can do??

Just like to thank dan for his help today. Ended up getting a great deal on insurance!! Just a quick question regarding adding mods to the policy? What kind of price increase are we looking at for induction kit, exhaust, remap and lowering? It'll probably end up in a 10-15% increase in bhp. My policy is with marketstudy. And is there a charge each time I add something so it's better to do all at once??

Hi

I have passed your details on to our customer service team who will sort the quote and be in touch.

Thanks

Dan

Just like to thank dan for his help today. Ended up getting a great deal on insurance!! Just a quick question regarding adding mods to the policy? What kind of price increase are we looking at for induction kit, exhaust, remap and lowering? It'll probably end up in a 10-15% increase in bhp. My policy is with marketstudy. And is there a charge each time I add something so it's better to do all at once??

Adrian Flux Insurance - Special Offer

Hi,

Special offer to type-r-owners.co.uk members - We will give you £20* if we can't beat your best car Insurance quote!

We're so sure we can offer unbeatable cover at unbeatable prices to type-r-owners.co.uk members that we'll give you £20* if we can't beat your current quote!

Call NOW for a free no obligation quote on 0800 089 0035!

Lines are open 9am - 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 4pm on Saturdays.

*£20 supplied in high street shopping vouchers. See http://www.adrianflux.co.uk/corporate/competition/shopping-vouchers/ for terms and conditions.

Regards,

Dan.

Japanese Car Owners - Adrian Flux Insurance Discount

Hi,

Alongside the Tokyo Motor Show, we here at Adrian Flux, are also celebrating the brilliance of Japanese car engineering. Over the course of the 28th, 29th and 30th November 2013 anybody that calls for a quotation on their Japanese car, will be entitled to an additional £30 discount (on top of, up to 15% Owners Club discount). In order to take advantage of our offer, please call on 0800 0890035 and quote the offer, “Tokyo”. Anybody that gets a quote, using this offer, will also be entered into a prize draw with a copy of Gran Turismo 6, for the PS3, up for grabs!

Already insure your Japanese car with us? Worry not. Head over to our Facebook page (facebook.com/adrianfluxinsurance) and send us a message, with your policy reference number, and we’ll ensure you’re also added to the draw to be in with a chance at winning the copy of GT6.

Regards,

Dan.

Adrian Flux - Christmas 2013 Opening Hours

Hi,
Below are Adrian Flux’s opening hours over the festive period.
Regards,
Dan.

Saturday 21st December: 9.00am – 1.00pm
Monday 23rd December: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Tuesday 24th December: 9.00am – 2.00pm
Friday 27th December: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Saturday 28th December: 9.00am – 1.00pm
Monday 30th December: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Tuesday 31st December: 9.00am – 3.00pm
Thursday 2nd January: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Friday 3rd January: 9.00am – 5.30pm

Shame AF couldn't be competitive or so I was told, atleast the phone call was only 5 mins :). I know NCB makes a difference but surely if insurance is provided for group members such as this the whole enthusiast point is clearly missed!

Dan. I called another company today about insuring an Accord CL1 Euro-R. I'm still not convinced they knew what it was.

Current owner has recommended you as that's who he uses.

I know you can't quote me on here but any chance someone could call me, so they know exactly what the car is?

Thanks

Back