• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Adrian Flux Insurance

Dan. I called another company today about insuring an Accord CL1 Euro-R. I'm still not convinced they knew what it was.

Current owner has recommended you as that's who he uses.

I know you can't quote me on here but any chance someone could call me, so they know exactly what the car is?

Thanks

Hi

Drop me a PM with your contact details and the best time of us to call and I will arrange a call back for you.

Regards

Dan

Win a FREE Formula Driving Experience with Adrian Flux

Hi,
In the run up to Christmas (sorry to use “that” word already) we thought what better way to get in to that ‘Giving’ spirit than by giving away a fantastic prize.
So, we’ve organised for one lucky winner to have a FREE Formula driving experience at a top UK track!
“How do I enter?” I hear you ask.. Easy....Just give us a call on 0800 587 2965 for a quote during the month of NovemberYou must call in on this number and mention the forum/club you are calling from (this also means you should get a forum discount too). Call centre opening times are Mon-Fri 9am-7pm and Sat 9am-4pm.

We’re more competitive than ever so there really is no excuse not to get on the blower whatever car, van or motorcycle you have, we’ll work hard to find the right policy at the right price. – Get yourself a quote and be in with a chance of winning this great prize!

Terms and conditions apply, click the below link for details

https://www.adrianfl...ac-standard.php

The opening date for entries will be 9am on Tuesday 4th November and closing date for entries will be Monday 1stDecember 9am with the winner drawn randomly and announced shortly afterwards.

Regards,

Dan.

Adrian Flux - Christmas 2014 Opening Hours

Hi,
Below are Adrian Flux’s opening hours over the festive period.
Regards,
Dan

Wednesday 24[SUP]th[/SUP] December: 9.00am – 2.00pm
Christmas Day: Closed
Boxing Day: Closed
Saturday 27th December: Closed
Monday 29th December: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Tuesday 30th December: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Wednesday 31[SUP]st[/SUP] December: 9.00am – 3.00pm
New Years Day: Closed
Friday 2nd January: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Saturday 3rd January: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Monday 5[SUP]th[/SUP] January: Normal Hours

Had to leave you guys this morning after 7 years of business.
Your price was just too high. Ended up with Sky Insurance

Hi,

Sorry to hear this.

Please do try us again next year.

Kind regards
Dan
The thing is you guys would be able to match or beat the price.

I was unable to get proof of the new quote from Sky sent to me, and so I couldn't send you the proof.

Just signed up for a years insurance, could have saved £95 and gone with 1st central..[-(
But they wouldnt allow me to mod the car anyway and charge stupid amounts for policy changes.

Thanks

WOT A JOKE :( Ive just taken insurance with these people done it over the phone ..last week. I have had to send them my NCB Letter which is fine. I noticed that the insurance runs out
on 21.11 the new Adrian Flux starts 23.11 I emailed them asking to alter the start date too 22.11 ................ want to charge me £30.00 WOT A **** TAKE ............They can stick there insurance where the sun don't shine. ..........You use Flux Direct you don't have to pay to change the date ...(same company)

ADRIAN FLUX .....PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPLAIN .......... AND REFUND MY PAYMENT IF YOU DONT MIND

That's my Rant done lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:
WOT A JOKE :( Ive just taken insurance with these people done it over the phone ..last week. I have had to send them my NCB Letter which is fine. I noticed that the insurance runs out
on 21.11 the new Adrian Flux starts 23.11 I emailed them asking to alter the start date too 22.11 ................ want to charge me £30.00 WOT A **** TAKE ............They can stick there insurance where the sun don't shine. ..........You use Flux Direct you don't have to pay to change the date ...(same company)

ADRIAN FLUX .....PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPLAIN .......... AND REFUND MY PAYMENT IF YOU DONT MIND

That's my Rant done lol :)

Hi,

Sorry you are experiencing problems, if you wanted to PM me your policy details I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Flux Direct is not run directly by Adrian Flux (it is run by a partner company under license), and does not use the same ratings. Because of the wider range of schemes, as well as the cheaper rates we have access to, you will almost always get a cheaper quote by ringing Adrian Flux, although there may be the odd occasion when the reverse applies.

Kind Regards
Dan

Hi,

Sorry you are experiencing problems, if you wanted to PM me your policy details I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Flux Direct is not run directly by Adrian Flux (it is run by a partner company under license), and does not use the same ratings. Because of the wider range of schemes, as well as the cheaper rates we have access to, you will almost always get a cheaper quote by ringing Adrian Flux, although there may be the odd occasion when the reverse applies.

Kind Regards
Dan

Thanks for the reply back, since my (RANT) I've spoken to you guys who offered to change the date on the policy F.O.C . Fair enough. But I did look into Flux Direct and they quoted me £110 LESS .
for the same car / modifications . So I have gone with them.

Just in case any one else was tempted with Adrian Flux....

I'm 28, I've got 9 years NCB. Limited mileage (5k), no points or convictions etc - they quoted £1000.

There are 51 companies showing up on confused.com that come in cheaper. Many of those a lot cheaper. Cheapest is £395 - but that is with a £545 excess.

They've never been competetive in the past for me either, until my latest car. £210 for the vtec mini. I'm 30 with 8 years NCB.

It all depends on the car, the mods and you personal circumstances. Sky, who I've insured with many times previously would not even quote for this vehicle, so that just goes to show how much varience there is in the industry and the weight given to each assessment criteria.

Just in case any one else was tempted with Adrian Flux....

I'm 28, I've got 9 years NCB. Limited mileage (5k), no points or convictions etc - they quoted £1000.

There are 51 companies showing up on confused.com that come in cheaper. Many of those a lot cheaper. Cheapest is £395 - but that is with a £545 excess.

Hi.
Sorry we couldn't help. Unfortunately we can't be competitive on every quote I'm afraid. Only wish we could. Thanks for giving us a try though.
Regards,
Dan.

Its not all about the cheapest policy you can get :picardfp:

Price is an important factor, but there are many more that are probably more important especially if you have to claim.

Like I said I could have saved £95 on my annual policy but still went with Flux

Back