• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 ECU fuse location for a Bluetooth OBD-II

Hi,

I'm exactly 3,000 miles and two months in to my DC5 and I've decided to buy a double din stereo, so I bought a Pioneer Appradio. To my delight, I've found there is an app called DashCommand (think Nissan GTR) that I'd like to hook my iPhone up with.

I've just bought the Bluetooth OBD 2 on ebay but not sure where to connect it.

Does anyone have a picture of the ECU connector? I've tried this site and google but still not sure what it looks like / where it is.

once it's up and running I'll post a review, as I'm hoping it'll be very usefully - certainly better than the petrol receipts and spread sheet I currently use. 25mpg worst / 39 mpg best / av. 33

Cheers, Jon

jondobbs, how did you get on with this? Looking for a bluetooth OBDII to get MOG stats etc on the EP3

Appradio2

jondobbs, how did you get on with this? Looking for a bluetooth OBDII to get MOG stats etc on the EP3

I am currently using the Appradio2 in my CTR with a Samsung Galaxy S4, ELM327 ODBII and DashCommand plus loads of other apps and to be fair it's really good, the Bluetooth is really fast and the live data streams perfectly...although it's very distracting watching your screen when your trying to drive lol I'm sure you can make it record logs so you can view it when you get home but I've not looked into it that much.
Hope you get to use one and enjoy the features.

Back