Home
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: GREENLIGHT INSURANCE 01277 650866 - UK and JDM model Members Insurance scheme

Indeed it is !

Hi Webbdog,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

I've checked this with our admin team, who looked into this with your Insurer and also checked the MID website.

I'm pleased to say that you're showing as covered on the MID this afternoon and should now be able to purchase online road tax.

Kind regards

Tony

P.S. Thanks to TopGeezer for pointing Webbdog to the AskMid website.... Top work from a TopGeezer
    Our current schemes target UK and JDM (inc non-ABI recognised) models. If you're aged 21+, with 1 or more years NCB & have owned a performance car for 12m+ (or the entire winter period) we will be competitive and able to help on most occasions

Call our dedicated team on 01277 650866, or v
    isit www.greenlightinsurance.co.uk for more detail and a free no obligation quotation

Covering Performance & modified cars since 1996. Track cover optional, like for like replacement of modified parts under modified car schemes.

I will be calling you for a quote once mine is up for renewal

Hi Tony, can you do a multicar policy with one of the cars being covered as classic car/limited mileage cover? The two cars are a Civic Type R used as the daily drive and the other is an old MK1 MX5 with limited mileage per year.
    Honda Integra Type R DC5 Championship White
    Spoon - Team Dynamics - Ferodo

Just signed up. Thanks for the easy start up calls and good price!

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Sorry for the delayed reply, I’d been on annual leave at the time of the original posts, then had to project manage our office move (which thankfully went really well).

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic ep3 View Post
    I will be calling you for a quote once mine is up for renewal
    We’re competitive for the EP3’s and we’d be happy to help cosmic ep3.

You’ll receive a discount for being a member of the type-r owners forum, we also recognise your driving experience/ownership and provide further discounts for your experience.

Cover wise, we offer the traditional features you would expect from a policy (ie. windscreen cover, stereo cover, EU Cover, repair guarantees and courtesy cars when approved repairers are used) and in addition have relevant features such as ‘like for like’ replacement of modified parts, a track cover option and an agreed value option for modified cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Linus27 View Post
    Hi Tony, can you do a multicar policy with one of the cars being covered as classic car/limited mileage cover? The two cars are a Civic Type R used as the daily drive and the other is an old MK1 MX5 with limited mileage per year.
    Hi Linus27,

We are able to cover multiple vehicles and where you have a good record can enhance or mirror the NCB earned across your vehicles.

Several of our products also recognise and reward lower mileage use, which would benefit the MK5 and you would also benefit from this.

Quote Originally Posted by D4N H View Post
    Just signed up. Thanks for the easy start up calls and good price!
    Hi D4N H,

Thanks for taking the time to post and for your custom.

Most of us own and run, or have owned and ran the types of cars that we Insure. Which really helps and makes covering a performance or modified car an easier prospect.

We’re here to help, so whether it’s an EK9, EP3, FN2, DC2 or DC5 type-R we’ve been covering Type-R models for years and we’d welcome the opportunity to provide you with a viable, relevant alternative Insurance option.

Kind regards

Tony
    Our current schemes target UK and JDM (inc non-ABI recognised) models. If you're aged 21+, with 1 or more years NCB & have owned a performance car for 12m+ (or the entire winter period) we will be competitive and able to help on most occasions

isit www.greenlightinsurance.co.uk for more detail and a free no obligation quotation

Covering Performance & modified cars since 1996. Track cover optional, like for like replacement of modified parts under modified car schemes.

hi just got a insurance for friday with all mods listed 400.25 collies exhaust and filter thats with only 3 years ncb well chuffed

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ep3keith For This Useful Post:

Tony@Greenlight (31-07-2013)

I'm trying to get a quote online just now but somethings not working right! Tried last night but didn't work and now it's saying they recognise my email address and that i have to sign in but i never made an account or anything so don't have a password/security question!

Hi Aimi,

Thanks for posting.

It looks as though your email address had been listed with us upon a previous application, but you hadn't registered with us fully (and thus had not set up a password/security question) at that time.

It's not a problem as I can refresh this for you.

If you can PM me your actual name, postcode and date of birth i'll be able to trace your record and can do this for you. Or, alternatively we can refresh this via the telephone (01277 650866) during office hours and can provide you with a quotation whilst you're on the telephone.

Kind regards

Tony

P.S. Thanks for thinking of us for your Insurance requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimi View Post
    I'm trying to get a quote online just now but somethings not working right! Tried last night but didn't work and now it's saying they recognise my email address and that i have to sign in but i never made an account or anything so don't have a password/security question!

Do you insure people with points on their licence?