• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Magazine feature help

Hi

I’m a journalist trying to put together a 20 Years of Type R feature for Car Magazine (Top Gear/Evo rival for those unfamiliar with it) and am here to ask your help to make it happen. In true magazine style, this is all a bit last minute. I’m planning to do the shoot on Monday June 11[SUP]th[/SUP] in the Cotswolds.

I’ve got a first gen NSX Type R but am looking for various Civics, Accords and Integras to help tell the story. I know many will be modded, and probably the better for it, but for the sake of the story, I’d prefer the cars to be as close to standard as possible.

We’d pay your fuel costs, supply coffee and sarnies, and you’d get to some great pro pics of your car, but, like paintwork, the quality of a photograph is a direct result of the hours you put into producing it, so it would mean a fairly full day and a bit of standing around.

If anyone’s still interested, please drop me a line. I’ll be in Wales for the next couple of days, but will have occasional access to email. It’d be great to get the Type R brand back into mainstream mags and remind everyone just how great these cars are. And of course we’ll be giving plenty of plugs to the Type R owners forum, too!

Anyway, here’s my list. Let me know if you think there’s a glaring error.

1995 Integra DC2

1998 Civic EK9

1999 Accord

2001 Civic EP3

2002 Integra DC5

2004 NSX R (okay, long shot, I know)

2007 Civic FN2

2007 Civic FD2 4dr

Hope you can help! Oh, and if I’ve posted this in the wrong section, could someone shift it to where it should be, and is most likely to be seen? Much appreciated

Chris Chilton

[email protected]

Sounds like a good opportunity for people.

I did something similar with Top Gear magazine :)

I'd be available with a Silver FN2.

I'd only be able to get there not long after midday though as it is around 180 miles each way for me, so if you get someone closer volunteering by all means take them.

My car looks standard bar a few Honda options, ride height, front calipers and stickers. Link is in my sig.

Sdc12556.jpg

Bump for this.

I've seen on another forum that you've got an FN2. Is that mine or did you find another volunteer?

Hi Loxy, sorry for the late response, I've got quite a few requests going on a few forums and lost track for a bit so got behind with all my replies. I think the post you're referring to might be from a guy called Stu that Honda UK put me in touch with and is now helping me find some cars. Turns out he's got an FN2 which he offered a couple of hours ago. Yours looks great, but that's a hell of a treck for you and I probably could do with someone there in the morning. Chris

Back