• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Front door smashed in to get keys, CTRO member

Not good is it?

Flip side of this, you've got to be bloody desperate to have to smash someone's front door in with a breeze block to nick their keys for the car sat outside. Imagine running through the door and seeing Scouse stood there with a chainsaw revving the crap out of it for example. :evil:

Also like Beard said on the S3 thread, car on drive advertising where the keys are. :(

Hope they catch them, as per hyperiter thread back in the day, I wouldn't want it back now though, just the scum hung up by their knackers.

they their bloody hands cutting off. Hate that people think they can just take what you have worked hard for.

Times like this, there is much to be said for owning a zafira and fagwagon.

This is clearly a case of the until recently, unsung MPS legend reaching the ears of local scrotes.

Such a common issue now, houses are easier to break into than cars.

Lucky for me, car crime of that nature just doesn't happen near me. Most we get is criminal damage and that's rare

Here's the main part of the story

Keys were at bottom of stairs always leave them there ( out of view but easy to get don't want them in the house really ) was 3 of them one had a metal bar, one was at top of drive and one was smashing the door i with a breezeblock, was all abit of a blur but the Mrs woke me up saying theres banging on the door as i looked out of the landing window i could see him stood there looking up

So i ran downstairs got to the front door and he was knocking the sh-t out of it, then thinking wtf do i do in a panic i could hear the mrs on the phone to the police making no sense so i ran back upstairs told them there trying to get in when i heard he was actually in as i looked out of the landing window the one at the top of the drive ran off up the road, and the one with the keys ran got in the car and lauched it off the drive ( dickhead didn't even let it warm up )

About a minute later a coppper was here he then said i have to go where chasing them there heading towards barnsley... so he went next minute CID are here, as im giving the statemment he leaves the radio on so we can listen to it, all i could here was ( can you confirm its red and not pink? ) then one of them says " are we sure this is a mx5? cause there heading down the m1 to j36 and we can't catch them"
conf.gif
icon_e_sad.gif

anyway to cut a long story short yes they got away, last spotted heading over thorpe hesley in rotherham.

Lucky for me, car crime of that nature just doesn't happen near me. Most we get is criminal damage and that's rare

This. Probably a good thing really, not sure I can provide a mitigating explanation for why the car thief I called about an hour previous is now sat on my front lawn with a watermelon stuffed up his a*se, and his bollocks connected by jump leads to a car battery :lol:

drew, how much would i have to pay you to stick a watermelon up my arse and connect my bollocks to jump leads? sounds right up my street tbh.

Back