• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Another photo of the red car floating around on instagram

FB_IMG_1429913542412.jpg
seems like the rear wheel is steered in

I thought that. Doubt it is a rear wheel steering system though, as I'm sure Honda would have mentioned that at the Geneva reveal.

It's probably a combination of a bit of safety toe in and the rear arch line from the door.

My wife just bought me this watch for birthday. It's limited edition 217/300. Now just waiting my Red one :)
20150426_124416_zpsptdi829y.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
As above. I am looking forward to hearing Evo and Chris Harris's opinion on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you not seen Chris Harris on youtube review the type r at geneva, he wasn't impressed :lol:

I did, but he may change his mind when he drives it. I think he's normally more concerned about performance than looks so should give it a fair review of he likes the way it drives. We shall see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I see this right, that the price is close to £30k! Wasn't the originals more like £16k?

If my memory serves me correct the 2001 EP3 CTR was £23,100 on initial release. That's 14 years ago, so assuming inflation has been steady at around 3% then the new 2015 CTR should be :-

1.03^14 * 23,100 = £34,941.

I'd say it's pretty cheap ;-)

If my memory serves me correct the 2001 EP3 CTR was £23,100 on initial release. That's 14 years ago, so assuming inflation has been steady at around 3% then the new 2015 CTR should be :-

1.03^14 * 23,100 = £34,941.

I'd say it's pretty cheap ;-)

The EP3 was just over £17k with aircon, just over £16k without.

It'll be years before I can spend anywhere near £30k+ on a car, and even then if I ever could afford it, I don't think I could part with that kind of money.

Back