• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

although the back wheels need spacing out a little as it does look a bit odd with them sitting in so far.

Rear wheels look like they need some spacers.

Do you think every dealer will have one of these to nose at?

;)

They should all have one to look at. The one at mine is blocked in and he said they will only get it out for a test drive once someone has paid a deposit to buy one.

1st time I drove one & even seen one was the collection day, signed the papers & drove off no test drive involved, bit risky i know but apart from the big black bruise on my arse cheek from the bolster it seems to of worked out ok

Saw my first one 'in the flesh' today, had to pop into work and the Honda dealership is directly opposite the junction I turn out of.

It was a vibrant blue version and it ended up following me down the road but unfortunately went in opposite directions down the dual carriageway, sounded lovely as the salesman gave it some beans down the slip road though.

Think it looks pretty good at first glance although I wouldn't have it in blue personally.

Think I am doing quite well not going for a test drive so far considering the dealership is literally 5 seconds from the office lol

New Civic Type R

Lol I love it we have all been out looking at Hondas today!

I drove past my local(ish) Honda garage and saw they had a white one in so I persuaded the wife to let me go look at it. I'd love to test drive it and we were approached quite quickly by what I can only describe as an attractive and busty sales lady in a slinky dress. Nevertheless, she was very professionaland had an excellent manner. She was very friendly too. Fair play she knew her stuff and explained the car to me in full. Not that I needed it as have read about it, but it was refreshing to meet a salesperson who was familiar and competent in their delivery. The only caveat for me, was that she said you pretty much have to agree to buy it before they'll let you test drive it......bit elitist if you don't mind me saying! I may try another garage as surely no one in their right mind would sign a £33k finance deal without trying the product prior. I imagine if my wife wasn't with me this sales chick would've had me signing the paperwork in a matter of minutes lol, lucky I was saved from financial ruin by the presence of my mrs! I got a catalogue anyway. It's a damn nice car the red seats in the White car look so sexy. I love the front and arches, still not convinced on the rear mind...

I will stick up some pics too:

2F625ED5-5C13-4938-ADB2-BCB174A38C7F_zpsv1baz3yb.jpg

2DC062FD-FB32-4316-B061-BDA8DFDAB1C3_zpspyzq7lal.jpg

Ok I've realised in the bottom pic it looks like I'm naked on my knees whacking off over the catalogue, but I promise I am just in shorts lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm loving every minute of mine. Gets a great response and lots of interest, one little lad shouted "nice car mister" and many people come and have a look because they still don't know what it is... All those who are undecided go and try it. It certainly tops the smiles per mile in my view and I've had some nice cars...

20220772748_221f2cdc56.jpg
[/URL]IMG_4261
19786339824_d402ded4a7.jpg
[/URL]IMG_4247
20222270379_1c06c96c8b.jpg
[/URL]IMG_4251
20220959538_b2d62ba007.jpg
[/URL]IMG_4249

Red one, white one..... all we need now is a blue one and we can remake the Italian job into the Japanese Job....but what could we pinch..Van full of carbon wings maybe? :lol:

I'm loving every minute of mine. Gets a great response and lots of interest, one little lad shouted "nice car mister" and many people come and have a look because they still don't know what it is... All those who are undecided go and try it. It certainly tops the smiles per mile in my view and I've had some nice cars...

20220772748_221f2cdc56.jpg
[/URL]IMG_4261
19786339824_d402ded4a7.jpg
[/URL]IMG_4247
20222270379_1c06c96c8b.jpg
[/URL]IMG_4251
20220959538_b2d62ba007.jpg
[/URL]IMG_4249

Lovely :)

New Civic Type R

Went and had a sit in one this morning. Lovely car. The seats are amazing. Im gonna hang on to my champ white for a bit though as I still have a thing for NA engines. Definitely one for in a couple of years though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Gear magazine has tested every hot/super hatch this month, to crown the "ultimate hot hatch".

I won't give away the result, but definitely worth a read. They managed to do 0-60 in 5.3 seconds in the Type R!

Just been to the dealers, deal agreed in principle. I just need to put mine back to standard and sell the big bits. :oops:

Brilliant Sporty Blue btw. The Mrs talked me out of Polished Metal Metallic as it's the same colour as her ES-T.

Just been to the dealers, deal agreed in principle. I just need to put mine back to standard and sell the big bits. :oops:

Brilliant Sporty Blue btw. The Mrs talked me out of Polished Metal Metallic as it's the same colour as her ES-T.

'Arse' that is all.... ;)

Ace, looking forward to getting mine. What's delivery times like at the moment? You looking at a long wait for it or is it still reasonable.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hook-line.jpg

Joking aside, enjoy it John. 8)

Back