• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I like the car but 'liking' is not the same as loving the Concept when I first saw it. I like lots of cars and this one will go on the list. Unfortunately it doesn't stand out so I'll not be getting one

Give your glasses a wipe and look again :) This is so far from anything that's on the concept, I keep doing side by side shots & I reckon the only thing the same is the red H, it's a facelift with bolt on parts.
This does not look like their most extreme type R to date, it even sits the same height as their "sport" version

As said mate its doesn't look like the show car but very rarely do they

Well similar photos a few pages back. So what time is the official unveiling then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is as the pictures suggest... Kinda glad I can't afford it.

Had it been more akin to the concept I'd have contemplated my options. I was hopeful that it would be (as extreme as the concept) as there were very little actual differences, if any, between the concept FN2 and production model.

Sigh of relief.

To be fair the more I see it the more I can accept it. The red one looks alright. Maybe it'll grow on me some more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Civic is the third reveal. I can imagine us being here a while...

Back