• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Not sure if there is a post for this but I did have a quick scan...

Is there anyone from the forum going to Geneva for the unveiling of the new R in 2 weeks?

I'll be there and wondering if there will be anyone else from the forum will be attending?

Trix

Is there anyone from the forum going to Geneva for the unveiling of the new R in 2 weeks?

I'll be there and wondering if there will be anyone else from the forum will be attending?

Trix

Not aware of anybody else from here going but please don't be shy with the pics whilst you are there, will be nice to see some from the show itself. 8)

Trix

Go mad with your camera.

Not aware of anybody else from here going but please don't be shy with the pics whilst you are there, will be nice to see some from the show itself. 8)

Go mad with your camera.

I will defo go a bit mental with the photos :p

I won't be at the public show, I'll be there 2nd-4th with the press.

Forget the type R! Get stuck in to the McLaren and Ferrari and NSX and new R8 and Merc GT...

As if I'm just going to drool all over the new R, I plan on being shouted at by Porsche, McLaren and the rest of them for drooling on the cars :p
Also will go get a sneaky peek at the new ford and see what I really think about it up close... hmm!

If you need a room buddy im sure I can book some time off :whistle

Ah well! It does say... and guest... buuut after several talks with Honda and their planning events people - it's a fully booked hotel and a double room (no twins available and no spare rooms) so no guest for me... Sorry :lol:

I've just noticed your pic on the redline comp, so you actually won the Geneva trip for making the top 5 :smt023, I think the last time i checked honda pro Jason was topping the board & evostu was 4th or 5th, snuck in under the radar at the last minute :)

I've just noticed your pic on the redline comp, so you actually won the Geneva trip for making the top 5 :smt023, I think the last time i checked honda pro Jason was topping the board & evostu was 4th or 5th, snuck in under the radar at the last minute :)

Never seen them once on the board... I've been in the top 5 for the past month... Fighting alongside Simon and Eff who has been number 1 and 2 the past month or so as well.. if it wasn't for our mini competition between the three of us, I would've gave up ages ago...

The top 5 didn't get invited it's behind the scenes scoring that mattered... (as well as obviously being maxed points because the top 30 have the same points)
Eff has been 1st and 2nd for months and didn't get invited... Simon offered him to come as his guest but his work won't let him off :(
Simon already won an FN2 book too...

I'm super excited though and can't believe I was picked :)

Trix

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just noticed your pic on the redline comp, so you actually won the Geneva trip for making the top 5 , I think the last time i checked honda pro Jason was topping the board & evostu was 4th or 5th, snuck in under the radar at the last minute :)

What competition is this?

Maybe. But not to worry, it's just the family beater

9a7d26cc-dce5-4d30-b89d-817d103df8b9_zps1aa9ad0d.jpg

33bc3cb3-cb9a-4ab9-861a-8011bd4ff3b4_zps302f364a.jpg

10660134_809540255755660_8307029059466727642_n_zps140b3aac.jpg

Chris.

Do you still have a Mugen RR and Mugen 20 in that garage?

What competition is this?

It's not a competition as such...

Honda are CURRENTLY doing a thing where you upload photos type R related... share them on twitter/facebook to get points (points are capped each week at a max)
I just happened to have a little inside competition with two guys fighting over top 3rd places... since the day it's been running (28th Jan)
Basically every so many points you unlock a new car/preview of the new R along the way...

Just so happens my mate won a FN2 book of some sort for doing it, and now this has come of it....
We have all now been told that it's NOT over... so obviously something else is coming. It wasn't advertised as a competition or prizes...

Obviously everyone is joining since they invited people from the redline thing to go to Geneva.

Have a look here....

http://www.redline.global/profile/1023/?userID=1023&contentID=2799&referrerID=1023

Click connect up top and you can sign in via facebook or twitter, that's it... you can then use facebook to upload photos from albums or wall, or tweet photos with a #

Trix

[video=youtube;U8VlX4Ekk80]http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=U8VlX4Ekk80[/video]

Spot the Type R.

It still says Concept on the plate but fudge me that does it for me in black.

Image1-79.jpg

Image2-14.jpg

Image3-5.jpg

Image4-2.jpg

Image5-1.jpg

Loved that advert, the robot walking makes me LOL. Also I watched the faster link and for some reason want it to be faster lol.

That looks sick! And great ad too. Come on honda do us proud! Hope this beast looks like this on the final version will be so cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The add looks good but it's again the Concept. It won't look like that... The only pictures we have from the „real“ thing are those 3 pictures from the hondanews.eu site.

Back