• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

honda-civic-type-r-2015-pictures

I think it looks good. Not concept good, but good enough. If you forget about the concept, this is a very badass looking car.

I really like it , the interior also looks good not sure what the twin headlights are about
I think it looks a lot better than a Golf or BMW, Audi

It's not that bad.. I agree.

Spoiler completely ruins it... No flow... Not proportionately sized... Looks an after thought IMHO.

Worth a test drive at least :D

I still think its not that bad. It's just every time I look at it my eyes are drawn to those horrendous arches.

£30,000 can get you bundles of performance car - how many will commit to a Japanese Hot Hatch at that price?

Company cars will be the dominant sector at first, enthusiasts will wait for the tuners to get creative and the used car prices to fall.

The way the bum slopes off is exacerbated by the puny spoiler. FFS.

It (bum) just rounds off like a Nissan Micra. Not the case on the concept as it is offset by that huge rear wing.

Definitely the rear spoiler, arches and light cluster that let it down from the concept but its not horrendous.

Don't understand why they make concept designs and get everyone's hopes up and then tone things down, just asking for a backlash from people who these cars should be targeting.

This reminds me of when a band I love release a horrific album after a great first single.

You want it to be good, you defend it as much as possible, but ultimately you face up to the fact that it's rubbish.

I wanted to be reaching down the back of the sofa for loose change, anything to get £30k together for this car. But it's just not happening is it :(

Back