• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Yum.

508bb2502203694baca354af1cba2f68.jpg

It does, but I've got a plan for my, "Red rim".

Damn the wife for already having a Civic in that colour on the drive...

I must admit polished metal looks pretty damn sexy. I was torn between that and white when ordering and went white. And while I won't be disappointed with white as it's still a great colour. On reflection the more of the metal I'm seeing, the more I'm loving it.

I think all of the colours have their own charm

Metallic and Blue are my favourites (in that order)

Black looks fantastic and rather menacing - also great for hiding aspects of the styling that I don't quite like.

Champ White is Champ White afterall and Red has always looked great on Rs - the concept in Red captured the imagination!

Saw one for the first time on the motorway last night on the way back from Bournemouth. It does look awesome and really nice in red, shame we were going different directions at a junction but it does make me want one even more. I could probably even live with the wheels if I had a red one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish i knew what the pay review for 1 April and March bonus was.

Polished metallic or what ever it is with carbon pack i'm thinking, although the exterior carbon pack is £££££.

This thread is still lacking some delicious hi res SLR quality photos!

Yes I've drive the white tyo

Yes I've test drive the new civic type r from Phoenix yes nice power and sharp corner.. I own mint Civic Type- R Mugen 200.

Does anybody know how long Honda will be making these? Although I could get one I cannot justify the debt I would be in so will wait for a year or two. Also 32k can buy a lot of other cars. My mate got his 2010 e92 DCT M3 with 25k miles and full 2 years BMW Warranty for only 28k so it is kind of an awkward price, although I have no doubt the Honda will be a more fun car to drive than the M3.

Yes think so as they will make start the new generation and new type r as well

Ah right. I doubt the prices will drop any time soon then as i'm guessing their wont be many about.

Back