• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

As I'm now having both dogs I've been looking at loads of estates. Unfortunately anything with a bit of poke under £8k isn't really that nice a looking. But the Golf R estate is quite nice, so is the new ST in blue or stealth grey.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201511228908850

Moon mileage, but beggars can't be choosers.

Don't get the ST. Look good (IMHO), drive much better than you expect (brilliantly in fact), will fall apart and frustrate the crap out of you (sooner rather than later in my case).

I think the golf r estate looks brilliant as does the Leon fr estate. But both are quite pricey

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Surely you can get an Octavia VRs for that sort of money?

They're like £25k starting I think, but you wouldn't get the 4wd unless you went for a diesel.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201511228908850

Moon mileage, but beggars can't be choosers.

Don't get the ST. Look good (IMHO), drive much better than you expect (brilliantly in fact), will fall apart and frustrate the crap out of you (sooner rather than later in my case).

I would hazard a guess and say that running costs for those are still big enough to make a grown man weep. I did spot a 2005 3.0 V6 quattro estate for like £5k though which weren't bad but I'd probably spend an extra few grand and go for the S4 V8.

Yeah once bitten twice shy kind of thing, plus my local dealership is going down hill from what I hear so I'll stay away from any Fords.

The Type R didn't have the record for fastest production car but only for fastest FWD car. The Megane Trophy R was still the quickest FWD production car.

This new Clubsport S is the quickest FWD, production, car till date. :)

I don't think the Type R was the fastest non production FWD car around the ring. Possibly a WTCC Civic but certainly not the mule Type R.
Honda's response now should be to take one of the production Type R's around the 'ring and give us the real time it's capable of.

Just purchased a pipercross filter at tdi-north. Didn't expect much from a foam filter for £37. But actually makes a difference. Revs much smoother and keener and induction note is noticeably louder. The 'whooshing' let off noise is much louder too (whooshing is a technical term :) )

Very pleased. Next up.... milltek race system

Just purchased a pipercross filter at tdi-north. Didn't expect much from a foam filter for £37. But actually makes a difference. Revs much smoother and keener and induction note is noticeably louder. The 'whooshing' let off noise is much louder too (whooshing is a technical term :) )

Very pleased. Next up.... milltek race system

I fitted the pipercross last week and indeed the turbo spooling and BOV sound is very much more noticeable! :)

TDI in Thurrock have fitted FK2 seats into an EP3.
Pics stolen from Facebook although they aren't great.

614e48ef631165344b3e0db47ba98f2b.jpg

9c6525152c894bbe685fae189eb8b20c.jpg

Not sure about them in an ep3. Premier edition Recaros suit it perfectly. That must be some Civic to have them in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So as not to spam Loxys build thread.
After his EML issues with his sports cat, I got to wondering what others are doing those with de cats or sports cats already.

Back