• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

New Civic Type R

Had a look around it yesterday at the Nürburgring. It doesn't really do anything for me if I'm honest but it does look better in the flesh than it does in the pictures.

Yeah, I would def like to see the car in the flesh too. Did a group of you go across from the club to the event S2KIP? I am waiting to see if someone takes the new 2.0L i-Vtec Turbo engine and does an engine swap into an EP3 or FN2. And not to forget a DC5 :)
If it was possible, in the future.

084968b52c234f522970dbeea43a1f83.jpg

Got some photos on my SLR, will be in here Monday maybe Tuesday. Any particular ones anyone want? As I can go take some with my phone. The car is about 20 metres from the Honda hospitality tent.

084968b52c234f522970dbeea43a1f83.jpg

Got some photos on my SLR, will be in here Monday maybe Tuesday. Any particular ones anyone want? As I can go take some with my phone. The car is about 20 metres from the Honda hospitality tent.
Interior shots....loads of them.... And maybe a look underneath the rear diffuser

It actually is very flat, except where the exhaust runs and the rear torsion beam area. You have to see it for real, it doesn't look like that on pictures.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, you go there take some pics & share with the rest of us :smt023 CTRO go there & other events & don't share a thing, all I've seen from them is hash tagging themselves further up Honda's arse & building their ego's.
Will look forward to more pics,
Try to get one of the rear arch trim as it's meant to look stuck on

Thank you, thank you, thank you, you go there take some pics & share with the rest of us :smt023 CTRO go there & other events & don't share a thing, all I've seen from them is hash tagging themselves further up Honda's arse & building their ego's.
Will look forward to more pics,
Try to get one of the rear arch trim as it's meant to look stuck on

Genuine lol at that first paragraph.

I've got plenty of photos but on my SLR. I've no way to upload them till I get home, and then I'll need time to go through everything. I've just been on the grid for the 24h race and I've got lots of pics.

Oh I've just sat in the seat. The hip sides are proper bucket, more so than any Recaro of any Type R I've owned. Even more than my Evo actually. They are super comfy and the driving position seems spot on instrument cluster nice and clear.

It's in long term storage--too many cars and not enough space unfortunately

But I'll try and dig something out for you

Chris.

Back