• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Very true. Which is what we discussed today. Just had a moan about if you tell me your going to ring me I expect you to haha.

I'm over the disappointment and back to excited anyway. Enjoying this civic sport and telling myself it's that x10 so I got a smile back this morning.

Cannot wait to drive it now.

You'll find that you actually know more than your dealer through info off the forums, it's quite amusing when you listen to their twoddle & at the back of your mind you're just thinking bullshit :lol: the dealer will tell you anything to keep the sale & get your money, my guess is you'll be waiting a few more wks.
I'm still waiting for oil & £150 gift choice, I had to buy the mats (promised free but my dealer wasn't around) I emailed him with all my concerns, oil & my carbon pack unsticking, his reply "I'm glad your liking it, Oh if you require the service deal we need to do it ASAP & if you want you can do it over the phone £550" totally ignored everything I asked & just wanted more money off me, they come across as your mate but it's just £££££££££

Saw a red FK2 on the M4 and from the sides and front looks really nice but what happened to the rear?! Honda could have done a better job for a car that costs 30K plus!! Not impressed at all!!

Not really, not when the **** at Calais is out of our control.

Things do go wrong during production, especially when we are kicking out 600 cars a day [4 different models too] !
Like people have said, they weren't told the delay was due to unforeseen manufactoring delays.
Thats why its poor service, from the dealership

Saw a red FK2 on the M4 and from the sides and front looks really nice but what happened to the rear?! Honda could have done a better job for a car that costs 30K plus!! Not impressed at all!!

Its strange thought you say whats happend to the rear......all i keep getting is comments saying the back looks stunning and i quite like it, its different to your bog standard shape that everyone uses. Its difference of oppinion and what you like.

:D Not really! Right while Loxy is steaming I'm gonna go over and take his new CTR engine out and replace it with my K20. EP3 with a K20 C1 bring it on! :D

Might go see if Mugen have the new CTR on their price list for parts yet. Might be a bit early yet. I heard the new CTR uses a special engine oil. Correct me if I am wrong. :D

Actually Wendy do you use regular unleaded 95 or Super unleaded in your CTR?

I was pulling out the Shell garage here and a CW DC5 pulled in behind me to use the only V-Power Nitro + pump lol.

Well i was informed that it runs on normal 95 but i really like v power and momentum so im using that.

why you going to tell me not to lol

Well i was informed that it runs on normal 95 but i really like v power and momentum so im using that.

why you going to tell me not to lol

Nope I am saying nothing. My EP3 is on standard map and I use the V-Power get better mpg and keeps my engine clean. So I would say use it in the new CTR :D All UK petrol cars have to be able to run regular unleaded 95 anyway.

But with SUL being cheap up here might as well stick the good fuel in it. lol I heard good things about the Tesco momentum. Used it once in my EP3 but she didn't like it. Might of been a bad batch that had been sat there in the tank for a while.

I love momentum it always gave me the most MPG, the only issue for me the closest tesco it quite a drive when i have a shel down the road. Momentum was always cheaper too

Nope I am saying nothing. My EP3 is on standard map and I use the V-Power get better mpg and keeps my engine clean. So I would say use it in the new CTR :D All UK petrol cars have to be able to run regular unleaded 95 anyway.

But with SUL being cheap up here might as well stick the good fuel in it. lol I heard good things about the Tesco momentum. Used it once in my EP3 but she didn't like it. Might of been a bad batch that had been sat there in the tank for a while.

I had the same sort of experience in a couple of cars. Did not like Momentum 99, esp. the Renaultsports.
No improvement in performance, and noticeably worse economy.

I use Shell 99 Vpower Nitro+ whatever it is now, like you say, to keep the engine clean.
Prices vary in Lincs/Notts
Can be 6p/litre more for 99ron close by.
Bit further away I was amazed that it was 20p/litre more :eek:

Back