• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Saw my first FK2 in the metal yesterday at the Honda dealer at Lincoln.
In blue.
I was really impressed, it looks loads better up close and personal than in the brochure/magazines.

And the red one on the TRO stand at JAE earlier this morning - did look the dogs danglies :cool:

I'm seeing no difference on running normal shell & nitro, 1st 2 top ups were normal shell, this top up i thought I'd stick some nitro in, I'm getting the same mpg, I'm still using half a tank a wk & its nearly £15 a tank more.
I used to believe in it but now I'm believing what people used to say to me before & its more of a placebo effect

:D only 117.9p up here for Nitro :p

To behonest you have to use it for a few tanks to see any difference. I use it all the time due to being cheaper in Scotland. When I lived down in Oxford the fuel prices were a bit crazy. They seemed have got better.

Not bad.
124.9p I think I paid the other day (Shell Nitro+) but it was at the most expensive albeit most convenient garage.

What did I miss Wendy? Oh you mean the Premier Edition? I knew you would keep me right lol :D

Mmmm peanut Yorkie bar. Going to go test drive the new CTR again lol

Loxy or anyone could you give a explanation on why the EP3 or any K20 engine needs the Valve clearances need done every 25K. I'm crap at explaining it lol

Last edited by a moderator:
What did I miss Wendy? Oh you mean the Premier Edition? I knew you would keep me right lol :D

Mmmm peanut Yorkie bar. Going to go test drive the new CTR again lol

Loxy or anyone could you give a explanation on why the EP3 or any K20 engine needs the Valve clearances need done every 25K. I'm crap at explaining it lol

Instead of just test driving one why don't you just buy one?? or are you to tight will the moths in your wallet get scared :p
your getting someone else to explain something I asked you about lol funny :lol:

I will post this one instead. Ok, while the R gets left for dead in the straights, this video does highlight how well the damn thing corners as it starts to gain on the exige. And the exige is pretty much a race car so not too bad all things considered!

http://youtu.be/d9EspJhnhF4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back