• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Another video review, that black does look the business.

[video=youtube;ocO_y8kq4qk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocO_y8kq4qk[/video]

Rebecca Jackson. She's had a few tweets from the TRO Twitter account... :)

She's a racing driver. Met her in passing years ago at TGM, where Gaz borrowed a ramp to work on her race car.

Few more pics after 100 miles

52799629e1c4d6ae4d21360ec223c68d.jpg

5841b9b0ef22bc84266596cbbf8618c9.jpg

4bfa25482284891e50dc50398cdb6ca8.jpg

34752e40df7a3670da230dc99254ebfe.jpg

828615b70be09bca8d841cf3cf79fcdb.jpg

c5523b354672ab002e86e46a3a09628c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Same dealer as Mine Dave - Did they mention the poor finish on the wheel backs that you CAN / WILL see when you give your wheels a proper clean and the radius of the spokes on the wheels aT the back is not painted....Saw yours in the showroom along with the red one and yous are slightly better than mine but still very poor finish?......

I can see the missing paint in pic 3 - give the wheel a wipe at the back and you will plainly see it, Take the wheel off and it looks like the wheels used to be silver and have been painted black, However the backs look as if they have been blown over only or have been painted using the overspray from painting the front of the wheel....

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered my GT last night and was told there will be a white one in mid Dec so white its going to be :)
Ive also gone for the Red interior pack and a bit of carbon around the gear stick and a few other over priced bits to

I was offered 14,500 to trade in my SK2 which is more than I paid for her 2 years ago

I see what some people have mentioned about the alloys, it seems the wheel quality is hit and miss with Hondas.
I bought these original Honda upgrade alloys a year ago.
Diamond cut faces and anthracite windows worried me a bit when I stumped up the cash for them.

But the quality was good and they have paint where they should have paint - no missing bits.
Pics below are after 11 months and 11k miles, light wipe and fitted back on

These are Speedline by the way - do the new alloys have a manufacturer name on them?

I like the Alloys you get with the EP3. Mine are gloss black. Got a fifth Alloy I need to get painted and a tyre on it.

So for something random in the usual STR way......... With new Star Wars film coming out I'd rather have an X-Wing Fighter Type-R

Does anyone know the offset as I need a second set for my winter tires
also can you fit 18" on the car ??

I'm thinking 18"s with a bit more rubber round them for winter
anyone recommend me a nice set for a white GT ?

Oem spec is:

19x8.5
5x120
et60
cb 64,1

And yes 18" will fit if they has the right spec

Is that confirmed with 18" wheels?

I was under the impression that you can't clear the caliper with an 18.

Please share this right spec on the 18". It will give me more options for winters. :smt023

Ive been toold that Honda gonna release a winter wheel package and its gonna be 18"

with the right spec i mean right pcd, offset near 60 and clear M14 studs... Its not gonna be easy to find some aftermarket wheels that do...

Im gonna go with the OEM 19" on the winter and buy some custom wheels for the summer/track like HRE, ADV.1, BC Forged or somthing like those.

They have probably done that on purpose to force customers to buy their wheels. Good idea lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that confirmed with 18" wheels?

I was under the impression that you can't clear the caliper with an 18.

Please share this right spec on the 18". It will give me more options for winters. :smt023

Stop fannying around and get a set of RAYS ordered.

Stop fannying around and get a set of RAYS ordered.

I would but don't want to be in Karl's situation. The FK2 alloys have a pretty specific spoke design to clear the caliper plus if I play around with the offset too much it could end up with scrubbing on the arches...

Back