• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I would but don't want to be in Karl's situation. The FK2 alloys have a pretty specific spoke design to clear the caliper plus if I play around with the offset too much it could end up with scrubbing on the arches...
That's all part of the fun. :)

You could be the first in the country...

That's all part of the fun. :)

You could be the first in the country...

I think I would be. The other thing to contend with after you've sorted the PCD and offset, is the fact that they are a M14 stud. Most, if not all 5x120s out there will only clear a M12. :lol:

Went to my local Honda dealer on Saturday to have a quick look at the black one they have in, meh they swapped it with a diesel at Scarborough branch for 5 days.
Very disappointed

Been in contact with Driftworks amongst a few others. They sell Work Emotion wheels which can be custom made to whatever PCD you want up to 5x120 on 19"s. Hmmm...

Been in contact with Driftworks amongst a few others. They sell Work Emotion wheels which can be custom made to whatever PCD you want up to 5x120 on 19"s. Hmmm...
That have to be at least a grand a wheel plus tyres?

Bare coin by the sounds of it :lol:

That have to be at least a grand a wheel plus tyres?

Surprisingly cheap(ish). Around £1,100 for four plus tyres. That's cheaper than OEM Hondas.

What mod did you get for the FK2 Loxy? I'm being lazy not going back to look so I am guess a magic tree new car scent :D

Your commission will be in the post by all accounts and they'll be with me in approx 3 weeks direct from Germany...

Have you seen a set in the flesh? I used to love them from pictures but I saw a car with a set on at TGM and they aren't as nice as what you think. RAYS will make you a custom set. :lol:

Some Climairs...... In dark sport tint for the FK2 lol. Where is Dotty? I need to ask him about the Twinloop......

Well Loxy you better ask Matt for your commission as I sent him on a treasure hunt for a few Mugen items and JDM deflectors lol

Surprisingly cheap(ish). Around £1,100 for four plus tyres. That's cheaper than OEM Hondas.

That's not as bad as I thought tbh, just need to make sure they look good on. Wish I could PS, but I can't :lol: any style in particular?

Have you seen a set in the flesh? I used to love them from pictures but I saw a car with a set on at TGM and they aren't as nice as what you think. RAYS will make you a custom set. :lol:

Talking triple the price for Rays though. What was wrong with the Work wheels? I thought they have a good rep or are they the Japanese equivalent of Rotas?

Just the look of them, they're nowhere near as nice to look at in the flesh as they are in pictures IMO.

Just received a phone call today, my order has gone back another 4 weeks to 19th October now from today.
I am being led to believe that this will affect everybody with imminent orders and that there are shortage of parts or something?
This comes after being told last week my car was built and awaiting delivery.
That means in total my date has slipped nearly 2 months from the start of September.

It will be interesting to see if others receive such phone calls over the coming days / weeks.

Back