• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Surely if Honda are sending through a few type R's, the workers must see what type of bumpers and that are getting fitted as they travel down the production lines. It's only when a new car is finished it's wrapped up and taken away. That what it was like at Toyota anyways.

Chris

You would be suprised at how little we get to see of the car.
Depending on your process, determines what you see along the production line.
If you're a lucky one who works at the end of the line, FQA, etc, then you will get a good look. They had one revving down there the other week, and was told it sounds brilliant.

Unfortunately for me, im in the Paint dept, and i only see the raw chassis before the paint process. The few that we have had through though have the flared front arch, with a triangular vent at the top and a vent at the rear of the front arch. Bonnet is standard.
The back end looks the same as a normal Civic, but imagine that i will have added body kit to go with the front end.

Standard bonnet? :( I totally liked the Concept bonnet!
But that´s always the thing with concepts. They´re handmade. Later they will have to make do what the factory is able to build and that´s very limited due to costs.

It´s less than a year until release. This car drives on the roads and has carmouflage while the concept is shown to the public. Doesn´t make sense to me.

Maybe just a thought but what about waiting for Honda to make an official announcement?

Honda Pictures and the full release package, that will give everyone the info they need instead of internet hyperbollox and speculation.

Just a thought.

Works for me. This is the image when you open the link but there are more:

honda-civic-type-r-10.jpg

My next door neighbour is a an AA patrol man. He got called to a Dacia Sandero last week with the driver unable to close the driver's side door.

Turns out the entire lock mechanism is plastic, yes plastic, and it had pretty much shafted itself.

He managed to get the door to close but it wouldn't open again, so the driver climbed over from the passenger seat and went on his way. Didn't seem that bothered as he had warranty but that's not the point. Plastic!

Dacia is cheap sh1te.

There was one round the corner from my mum and dads, it looked like it would call apart going over a speed bump.

Back