• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I've got a horrible feeling that despite all the hype and the marketing of 'that wing', the new Type-r is going to be a huge disappointment.

I am now just bored of wondering how close it will be to the Concept. Hopefully in the next few weeks we will actually see a finished product hey guys.

Not sure if it's been said but i was talking to my local dealer the other weekend and he mentioned that they're still not decided on if there will be both a 3 or 5 door and also said they were told it'll actuall be 340 bhp.

Could be complete b0ll0cks though.

BHP will be around the 318 mark.

5 door only.

It needs to shave over a minute off the previous Type R's Nurburgring lap, and on an 8 minute something lap, that's a lot.

It's a chassis revision on the 8th gen, this being an FK designation I believe. I know how you can tighten up and improve on that gen chassis, with more power and torque and these, "Kingpins," it should be immense. Should be a comparable weight to the FN2, less even with the alu panels.

Just needs to look the part for me too because the new Focus RS is going to be a cracker.

I still think it will look cool in red in the flesh. I hated the EP3 years ago but then grew to love it's design. I think and hope this new one will look great. Just reckon they need to put the lights into the spoiler properly a la concept design. Come on Honda! Do us proud.

How long until we see the actual final design then anyone got a clue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always liked the mustangs. Would love a V8!

Me to a V8 loaded with all the kit you want comes in at just over 34K
and that has 418 horsepower plus 524 Nm 0-60 in about 4.5 secs
There is also 4 pot turbo with
314 horsepowers and 434 Nm 0-60 about 5,2 secs

I'll probably be looking to chop in the ST in 24-30 months.

We're in the era of the last of the V8s. It might be the one to get.

Then again, Honda may pull out a stunner. Just the lack of info is naturally sending interest elsewhere. :lol:

Teasing on Twitter:

Screenshot_2015-01-23-11-33-22_1.jpg

Cool I can't wait.

Has anyone seen the new Fiat Arbarth 595 with buckets and dog box, basically a race car it looks fapping awesome, and 'only' £30k!!

Cool I can't wait.

Has anyone seen the new Fiat Arbarth 595 with buckets and dog box, basically a race car it looks fapping awesome, and 'only' £30k!!

Try 40k with the dog box and 50k fully loaded

Last edited by a moderator:
Back