• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I must admit, I didn't realise it was 13 years since I bought my Type R! God I feel old right now!

But I must also admit, my judgement of car prices doesn't take into account inflation. I suppose I've been buying cheap cars since.

I must admit, I didn't realise it was 13 years since I bought my Type R! God I feel old right now!

But I must also admit, my judgement of car prices doesn't take into account inflation. I suppose I've been buying cheap cars since.

Here's a list I made previously in the thread to give you an idea of the market:

Octavia VRS hatch £24k
Audi S1 £25k
265 Megane £25k
Leon Cupra £25k
Focus ST-3 £26k
Golf GTI £26k
Astra VXR £27k
280 Cupra £27k
275 Megane £29k

Golf R £30k
Audi S3 £31k
Focus RS £??k
Merc A45 £37k

Does anybody who ordered CTR have any new precise date of delivery? Curiosity is killing me (softly :) )!

My friend who has ordered a blue it's planned for the 5th of October.
I've been told that the reds are cancelled for this year...:lol:
I think it depends of the color, my white is planned for September, but wait and see as always...

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend who has ordered a blue it's planned for the 5th of October.
I've been told that the reds are cancelled for this year...:lol:
I think it depends of the color, my white is planned for September, but wait and see as always...

He he he...I don't know where I'm heard that white ones are canceled for this year :lol: ! The pink one are coming first :asw:

White are 1st out as it's just base coat, then followed by a slight dusting of milano for the pinks :lol:

I saw two new civics today on my travels. Think they were both SX's as they had black wheels and looked kinda sporty. One blue and one in white. The white one looked especially fantastic. I think the R is going to look gorgeous in the flesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a new Civic yesterday. It was all black and like you said looked quite good.

Never heard of a SX. I thought it was the limited black edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes possibly it was an SI or sport but basically the next model down from the type R. Looking forward to seeing it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a good look at this today at Thruxton. Just stood there staring at it.

Have to admit the VW's sounded better on track.

Got all excited when I walked round a corner to see a Honda stand and a glimpse of a white Civic with big spoiler but it just turned out to be a mugen FN2.

Back