• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I've just seen this image posted up on another site, I'm not sure of the source of the image.

C2285939CA9F699ED967434C44E82.jpg

this is the one that gazza posted for those that dont want to follow the link. I much prefer this one

Honda-civic-type-r-2013-2012-1.jpg

Re: New 2012 Honda Civic spy photos/chat

Proper quote from the CEO.

In Europe, in addition to the introduction of the NSX, Honda will develop an all-new Civic Type-R to fulfill customer expectations.

With the application of technologies which will be cultivated through participation in WTCC (FIA World Touring Car Championship) starting this year, the all-new Civic Type-R is being developed with the goal of becoming the fastest front-wheel-drive vehicle on the Nurburgring race course. Honda aims to introduce this model to the market in 2015.

http://world.honda.com/news/2012/c120921CEO-Speech/index.html?from=r

I saw this today. I hope its hard core and raw like a Type R should be and not soft due to regulations and just using the Type R badge for marketing purposes. I have an EP3 and thats even a bit soft for my liking. I really hope Honda get this right as brands like Renault who are famous for making possibly the best front wheel drive cars will kill it. Lets have a proper old school Type R again please Honda.

Here is the most interesting bit for those that don't have time to read it all.

In Europe, in addition to the introduction of the NSX, Honda will develop an all-new Civic Type-R to fulfill customer expectations. With the application of technologies which will be cultivated through participation in WTCC (FIA World Touring Car Championship) starting this year, the all-new Civic Type-R is being developed with the goal of becoming the fastest front-wheel-drive vehicle on the Nurburgring race course. Honda aims to introduce this model to the market in 2015.

Just noticed Loxy has post this already. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back