• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

One chap did back in 2015, he was the first to collect the FK2 and whacked neons on within a few weeks,
Not a fan myself but engine bay neon looks good on the type R some chick did it herself on a CW fn2 did look good and would be ideal for night time oil checks :)

You know how it goes. It’ll be the next EP3 , tow hooks.

Eat sleep jdm stickers etc.

Just take a look at the Facebook pages ....

sounds like someone got a new burburry chequered cap for christmas :D

me? i got a mugen t-shirt. ticked both the car parts and clothes boxes on my santa list! what did santa get you lot?

Wondering what everyone has got for remap options, I’ve seen via other forums and Instagram accounts that 7 Mod is a popular option and was pretty decided I’d be getting that once the time came around but that was mostly because I hadn’t realised Hondata had a unit out for the FK, curious to see if anyone has got it with a Remus exhaust installed, as I know that set up would require a OBD splitter cable and I don’t fancy being a guinea pig to seeing if that particular set up would work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chap called nuno on civinfo has the hondata, tuned it himself and has happily been running it for months with no issues,
But there are owners that have had serious issues with certain maps being offered, couldn't tell you what companies though

I wasn’t aware of any others if I’m honest! Like I say I’ve seen lots of people with 7 Mods stage 1 & 2 and seem to speak very highly of it, I just liked the idea of the functionality of the Hondata what with the ability to read error codes and what not via Bluetooth it has a lot more for a fairly similar price, my main concern was having a splitter cable on the OBD as I haven’t seen many instances it works although they have been two devices needing constantly communication rather than a Hondata and valve controller which it would be on my instance...

mintex are in on the action for front pads now, m1144 and m1155 pads listed on brakeparts.co.uk - £130 & £137 respectively.

I saw that the other week, I’m really not a fan of the red blades on the wing and as much as I love the colour scheme of the seats I think the black FK’s look much better with the red seats as looking through the front windscreen they really stand out and look aggressive... still a really good price nonetheless for the particular model!

:smt045 I hear you on that....I wished they were Black when I went to view my car but the Red has grown on me :D

Regards,Mark.

I can understand the desire to make it unique as it was a special model but it’s just not for me, I don’t doubt had I got one myself for one reason or another I’d grow to like them as well, just to my mind feels like they possibly could have done other things!

They were available from the get go, rallye red pack, it wasn't a big hit back then.
I've seen one in the flesh on a sporty blue and it wasn't pretty

So was supposed to have a winter detail today, cancelled it as when the guy arrived to carry it out it was pelting down snow and he said it may not be worth it if it carried on, when it eventually stopped done a quick wash myself. Noticed one of the wheels is suffering from the notorious bubbling issue and a light collection of scratches on the rear of the car, must have brushed the hedges at the top of our driveway... so not best pleased today anyone got any recommendations for scratch repair on crystal black pearl?

Back