• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

If it looks like that I want one. There is a problem though, a little bird told me it will be close to £30,000

That looks nice as the old car but I hope the new car will be a totally different shape like previous CTR's have been.

As much as it may resemble he dog's danglies, that's too much.

I'm torn, I could get a fun runaround and spend 15k on my EP3, or have a new car that isn't an EP3......

This is all conjecture.

Imagine, when you were young (be honest :p) and naive and owned and EP3; what you could do with it + expendable income equivalent to £30,000.

'Wise' does not have a part in my happy place.

Spending 15k on an EP3 is not a wise investment IMO.

You can buy a lot of car for 15k

Spending £15k on my EP 3 made it fun.

Utterly retarded on my behalf, but stupid does as stupid will.

If the new CTR is available in Australia then I will be tempted, but fvck importing one.

My EP3 was pretty much standard. Was still a hoot to drive.

I was 55 years young back in 2002 when I bought my NHB EP3 which I kept as standard, I concur with you Tony, it was a hoot to drive. It was the fastest car I'd ever driven and every journey was epic for this old 'Boy Racer' Many, many times young lads in their Corsas and Saxos etc appeared on my rear bumper probably wondering who the old git was in the CTR, they were very soon little black dots in my rear view mirror. :twisted: :lol:

30 grand is too much. You can get an original R34 Skyline twin turbo for that..... I know which one i would choose!!

30 grand is too much. You can get an original R34 Skyline twin turbo for that..... I know which one i would choose!!

You can't really price compare a brand new hatchback and a 10 year old twin turbo saloon.

For £30k, it's very close to the M135i and the AMG A class. **** paying £30k for an R34 too, yeah they're nice but not £30k nice.

Back