• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

if you want your head to explode in rage

i think it's legit skelly. a bunch of them have been rounded up, but due to their age and justice system are on suspended sentences or community orders (whatever that means).

I've only got to page 4, anything exciting later on?

i think it's legit skelly. a bunch of them have been rounded up, but due to their age and justice system are on suspended sentences or community orders (whatever that means).

Community orders, always seems to be the usual punishment meted out by thames valley police to some street urchin who's nicked some poor guy's merc, driven like a lunatic during a 4 hour pursuit going past numerous schools at finishing time, nearly killing dozens of people, involves 30 officers, the area police helicopter, and culminates in the merc being smashed up along with 5 volvo traffic cars, including good old Pat and Carls off road wars. Must be a really severe punishment. :|

[video=youtube;ztfxondsq0M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztfxondsq0M[/video]

bhasically its neva been uzed as a taxi n i have no ID. safe.

Lee Boardman's derogatory ''look at this muppet'' commentary kept me entertained during a stint of unemployment in 2008, also.

Some right scrotes, after reading that thread I can't believe they got away with it so long.

I can. Grampian Police must be amongst the worst for letting crap like this carry on for too long.

This^

Grampian Police is as much used as a chocolate teapot when it comes to crime solving.

Scooby Doo would have had it tied up months ago..

Blood is now boiled. I wish I had the money to pull Batman-esqe antics. Although as I doubt I could take on numerous people at once I will just carry out drive-by skull cracking with a long bat.

Aberdeen and Shire is historically very low car crime, which means insurance has always been favourable (well as favourable as it gets). Hopefully these incidents won't start to push things up.

How in the name of fvck have they been able to keep this going?

I mean seriously?! Even Bradford is left puzzling this sh1t out..

Back