• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

if you want your head to explode in rage

If they stole my car I would happily do time for knee capping these tools. I'm sure a group of angry drivers that have had there pride and joys stolen will descend on their houses imminently.

I think passive aggressive posting will stop people getting angry on the Internet for sure.

I think sarcastic, yet well timed and well placed posts will stop this kind of self deprecating post for sure.

I used to work with her bloke, just can't remember where! nice couple and dont deserve the grief that they got from the police. Grampian police is all about ticking boxes rather than policing so i'm glad that it's finally come to the press if i'm honest about it.

I find it unbelievable that they're able to do this with impunity. Why haven't the doors of their (no doubt) horrendous council abode been kicked in by the law yet ?

String them up by their pathetic little b0llocks and stone them to death.

Horrid vile multiple gold ring and tracksuit wearing scum.

Doesn't just happen in scotland and we don't all want independence either. british and proud

Scumbags the lot of them that steal cars just lowlife scum who don't even care if they are cought.

Back