• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

if you want your head to explode in rage

I had a Toyota Glanza V that i had owned for only 2 weeks, Bought from Swansea in Wales, It was broken into on my driveway in Bristol, three days later they came back for the whole car! drove off with it while i was running after them with my golf club.

Police done nothing! took them 3 hours to come out and they sent a helicopter out to find me not the car? all because i ran off in the night lol
insurance company never paid out for anything as 'doing the right thing' i told my insurance that the car was broken into and there was damage to the drivers door, they said that i made it easy for them to steel the car so they never paid out a signal penny (AdrianFlux Insurance).

2 weeks passed and i had a phone call from Wales police saying that they found my car in Swansea Wales? 3 days later they rang me again to tell me that it was a mistake! They had papers recorded that my car was a stolen recovery before i bought the car, not realizing the date on the paperwork to be 2 years before i bought the car. police wouldn't even speak to me as they were to embarrassed to admit there lack of reading skills lol

If somebody steels your car and you find out who it was, never go to the police, take matters into your own hands. Revenge is sweet!!

If somebody steels your car and you find out who it was, never go to the police, take matters into your own hands. Revenge is sweet!!

So did you find out who it was, and did you exact your... revenge?

Chains.jpg

Back