• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Continuing problem with tapatalk

I mentioned this before.

Only on this forum via tapatalk am I experiencing it, after refreshing new posts, when I go to view the newest post of a thread, it will randomly take me to the bottom of page 2 of said thread, even when the thread may be 10 plus pages.

To fix this I have to back out of the thread then refresh the forum and try again. It always works on the second attempt.

This is a new fault and odd :(

Yes, it is only this forum on there that is having these symptoms.

I think I read that Hippy was having the same problem.

hmmm. How odd, was just wondering as you have been a member for donkeys years and probally used the app for a long time that maybe its memory is getting full or something?

The only fix is to become a moderator again.

I'll live with it. I only really browse gen chat, and the films threads etc these days anyway.

Al updated the tapatalk plugin because you were complaining that you could still see people's posts who were on your ignore list. :lol:

We're now on the latest tapatalk plugin.

Stoo. has reported similar issues so it's not permissions/admin status. Myself and MilanoChris don't have any problems.

Do you use vbulletin on ITR-DC5 Stu? If so what version and what version of the tapatalk plugin is it using?

Cheers.

Yep still have the problem but only on big threads. Happens on both my devices. Not tried a reinstall yet, will give that a bash tonight.

I noticed an issue with Tapatalk yesterday where if I picked a thread instead of going to the first unread new message I was directed to the start of the thread.

Al updated the tapatalk plugin because you were complaining that you could still see people's posts who were on your ignore list. :lol:We're now on the latest tapatalk plugin.Stoo. has reported similar issues so it's not permissions/admin status. Myself and MilanoChris don't have any problems.Do you use vbulletin on ITR-DC5 Stu? If so what version and what version of the tapatalk plugin is it using?Cheers.
DC5 forum is on IP board, I don't like that either, I think I will probably sack off tapatalk and just use the browser :)

Also, I can still see the ignored users on tapatalk, so it may be worth reverting back to the previous plugin.

Having problems where it will take me to the first page but then not display the page count at the top to get to the current one, only on this forum

Is this why I'm now getting emails every time there's a new post in a thread I've commented on again?

I keep on getting notifications about posts in the random thoughts thread. I've tried turning off the push notifications and the notifications update on the forum but it's not working.

I thought I'd unsubscibed to all of them. Obviously missed some of the less popular threads.

Back