• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Superpro Lower Arm Bushes

Definitely worth it from what I have heard and I'm going to be getting some fitted soon. I would pay the extra and get the caster increase kit though.

Yeah that's the one.

I'm no expert but from what I have read increasing caster helps to improve steering feel/feedback, help with self centring and increase stability.

No idea between the difference between Pre-facelift and facelift sorry. I have never seen separate kits? If you look on eightspeed.co.uk there only seems to be one option.

It just made me think as on the first ebay link i sent it was only for 2004 plate cars so i thought it might just be for facelifts. Tried searching but cant find anything that tells me.
Think I'll get the second set though, do you know anyone that has done it before?

UPDATE : I e-mailed the shop and they said it was a mistake in the listing and the bushes are the same for facelift and pre-facelift

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have any experience with these caster increase bushes? Is it a gimmick or are they really worth it..... need to replace mine....

ive fitted the caster increase bushes... increases turn in and steering feel. id recommend if you were planning on doing track days

As above, I had the full Superpro kit on my EP3 with caster increase bushes. Gave a lot more feel for what the front end was actually doing.

Nice one. My EP3 is a daily driver - would you recommend normal bushes instead? I do like a positive and "less-refined feel" so maybe the caster increase would be better anyway

Back