• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stuck on a type r

Right all I need help I had my mind set on a silver fn2 but now I've seen 3 new ones lol a white fd2 a white dc5 and a mugen fn2 help

Also on the imports can you use England's k20a engine bits on the imported k20a cars

Cheers
Mike

What do you mean by engine bits?

FN2 has a K20Z4 engine
EP3 has a K20A2
DC5 and FD2 have the K20A engine, but just to mess with you they are different engines.

What do you mean by engine bits?

FN2 has a K20Z4 engine
EP3 has a K20A2
DC5 and FD2 have the K20A engine, but just to mess with you they are different engines.

Oh right, like chains etc things that could go wrong with engine would you need to import engine bits to fit the imports. Are the k20a engines all the same despite the ones being imported if you know what I mean

What's the difference between the fn2 engines to other thought they were all k20a

Oh right, like chains etc things that could go wrong with engine would you need to import engine bits to fit the imports. Are the k20a engines all the same despite the ones being imported if you know what I mean

Chains are the same. Honda dealers can 100% get hold of any of the FD2 parts as that chassis VIN range is on the UK dealer system.

DC5 parts are harder to come by but you can get them easily enough through people like Integrastella.

What's the difference between the fn2 engines to other thought they were all k20a

Cams, valve springs, head, compression ratio is different so probably pistons and rods, oil pump, inlet manifold, exhaust manifold (a given really), throttle body (FN2/FD2 are DBW, EP3/FD2 are cabled), ECU to name a few. Gear ratios are different as well.

They basically just share a similar block, not much is the same.

FN2 being newer, but really it depends on mileage and service history.

In essence they'll be the same if looked after.

FN2 being newer, but really it depends on mileage and service history.

In essence they'll be the same if looked after.

Many thanks am going to test drive another one make sure is defo what I want as don't think I want an import

Back